Chapter 6

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

--------------------
Flashback🍂
--------------------

The day went by quickly, fania had her dinner and in night, she was in the lawn... Because, fania was a student for now, she lives with everyone else and raghav has his own chamber built...

She went to the lawn and was walking, wondering, if she wouldn't have saved herself then she would have been...  That thought itself is horrific and a shiver run through her body...

Raghav noticed her shiver and came to her...

Raghav:all good? Why are you shivering?

That got her off guard... And looks behind... Raghav maintained a safe distance and looks at her with his eyebrows rose...

Fania:nothing, just... Remembering the haunted memories...

Raghav: ohh... So, what are you upto?

Fania:nothing, just a lifeless soul...

Raghav:no trust me you are not...

Fania:I have a question, Rajkumar...

Raghav:yes ..

He said looking forward and they started to walk around the lawn...

Fania:why do you care for me so much?

Raghav: you know Fania, there alot of reason for it but, the most important is because you my bhabhi sa's sister... And bhabhi sa's life depend on you...

Fania: just that's it?

Raghav frowns and looks over to her and nods his head...

Fania: di yaad karti hongi naa, ki itna acha Ghar chod kar, kaha aapke ghar aagye...

She said, just to tease him... As he looks cute while he is irritated...

Raghav:ohhh hello? Please... She never remember you...

Fania:ohh, don't lie... We treat jija ji so well even I make him gifts, what do you dk for di?

Raghav: we make dinners for her when she isn't well and we make sure she never cries...

Fania:uhh?

Raghav: itna bhi bura bhala naa bole, aapko bhi wahi rehna hai...

Fania looks at him with wide eyes and blushed imagining the scene...

Fania:shut up...

She said and ran to her tent leaving a smiling Raghav behind...

Raghav:kiddo...

He took went to his chamber...

Next morning,

Raghav was already on the ground, and he was starting with regular excercises, when he noticed that fania wasn't present today... He frown but then heard her coming towards the ground running...

Raghav:Miss fania, you are late today...

Fania:sorry sir... I just got indulged into something personal...

Raghav nods his head and then fania started to copy others and started with her set of exercises...

Raghav:since this is day two, we will start with defence today... Take up your swords now and I will first see how much of knowledge you all have to hold a sword...

Everyone lifts up the sword up high in the sky... He observed everyone and saw Fania wasn't holding it up right...

He went to her and guided her, he didn't touched her knowing well that it would trigger her memories...

Raghav:fania, hold it with your right hand and thumb should be around the handle...

She nods and holds it the way he told... She looks at him for approval and he nods, bringing a huge smile on her face...

While seeing the basics, he saw she was very good with sword fighting and she just needs to polish her skills...

Raghav:good... Now everyone make pairs, except fania... You come here we will do the fight...

Everyone made the pair... She nods and stood beside him...

Fania:thank you...

She said and raghav looks at her with frown...

Raghav:why?

Fania:you took care of triggering my memories...

Raghav:that is because bhabhi sa made me come her with a whole notebook of what to do and what not to...

He said, making her face fall...

'Maybe I am thinking too much... Fania, there isn't anything you think...'

' i wish, I could tell you everything I have!'

And then the practice went on...

After the practiced was done, raghav went to her and says,

Raghav:are you okay?

Fania:yes! What will happen to me?

Raghav:you have been off off, since the practice!

Fania:oh, that... Nothing just my body hurts that's why....

Raghav:so you want massage? Should I send one for you?

He asked and she chuckles shaking her head no...

Fania:no it's okay... I will be fine by a bit of rest...

Raghav:No... Go to your tent, I will send someone...

He said and made her sit in her tent, warned her to not go outside... He then send a female attendee for her body massage...

To be continued..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️