𝙉𝙤, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮

LANA

LANA

LANA WASN'T SURE WHAT TO THINK OF Percy before she met him, but the initial image she had in her mind was nothing compared to the real thing.

The first time she laid eyes on him wasn't when Chiron and Percy were walking up to her back at cabin eleven. It was when he was asleep in the Big House with a bad coma, but even then she didn't really get a good look at him.

The first time she really saw him in all of his glory was when she was battling Luke during their sword practice.

Even though her entire cabin was surrounding her, he stuck out like a sore thumb.

It wasn't because he wasn't wearing an orange shirt or because she's never seen him before. It was because of his eyes. His green eyes that reminded her of the ocean the one time she saw it in her childhood.

A small part of her was curious to see what he was like for herself and not through the stories Annabeth told her while the boy was sleeping. Despite that Lana had toured every new person that came to camp, she had the strongest idea that Percy wasn't like them.

Truly, she just wanted to know if Percy was the one that could change her life from being a boring old camper to a promising quest taker and after walking around camp with him, she could feel that the aura he radiated was powerful.

When the two were passing by the volleyball court, Ethan ran up to Lana with a smile on his face.

"Hey, gorgeous." He greeted, wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her cheek.

"Hi, Ethan." She responded back, trying to keep a grimace off of her face. Lana hated PDA and hated when people touched her without her consent.

Ethan was a great guy and would occasionally spend time with him when she wasn't training with her older brother or hanging out with Annabeth. She enjoyed his company for the most part, the only problem being that he wanted to be in a relationship and she...well, wasn't ready for that kind of commitment yet.

Yes, she likes hanging out with him here and there, but she knew she didn't like him the same way he did and that dating him wouldn't be the right decision.

Luke knew about his sister's so-called 'friendship' with Ethan. He originally didn't approve of the idea of one of his friends with his little sister, but he eventually warmed up to the idea after Ethan showed that he could defend himself quite well in a duel.

While he still lost against both of the Castellans, he did put up a good fight. And that was the best way for someone to earn Luke's respect for his younger sister.

There was a rumor that floated around camp that the two were in a private, but not secret, relationship. After months of correcting everyone, Lana eventually gave up on denying any relationship with Ethan because no one seemed to believe her anyways.