𝙉𝙤, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙚!

LANA

LANA

ANNABETH WAS WAITING FOR THE THREE DEMI-GODS and the cyclops in an alley down the street. Lana pulled Tyson while Annabeth grabbed Percy and James off the sidewalk just as a fire truck screamed past.

"Okay, do you mind explaining what the hell is going on?" James questioned, panic and fear disorienting his handsome features. "Who are you?" He directed towards the blonde.

"Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena." She introduced herself before turning her attention to Lana. "Since we're explaining things, mind explaining him?" She demanded, pointing at Tyson.

"Daughter of Athena... Is that supposed to answer my question?"

No one answered the blonde haired boy.

"He's a cyclops." Lana answered simply with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Yeah, I can see that." Annabeth looked at Tyson with disgust. "Didn't think to bring him up in our past conversations?"

Lana stretched her arms out. "You wanted to know about my date and how I was doing in school! How was I supposed to tell you about him? Yeah, my date with James was great and I got an A on my math test. By the way, there's a cyclops at my school. Do you think he wants to eat me and Percy?"

"I do not want to eat Lulu and Percy." Tyson pouted. Percy tapped his shoulder sympathetically.

Lana's heart warmed at the nickname he had begun to call her. 'Lana' was a bit too difficult for the big guy to pronounce because of the strong A's, so he settled for Lulu instead. She found it absolutely adorable.

"You told her about our date?" James smiled at the black-haired girl. "It was a pretty good date, wasn't it?"

Percy took a step forward, an annoyed look on his face. "We're getting off topic."

James shook his head and refocused. "You're right, you're right. So, Daughter of Athena..."

Annabeth rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "The Greek Goddess. She's my mother."

James peeked at Lana from the corner of his eye. "Is she okay?"

"I can hear you, idiot." Annabeth growled.

James grew frightened from her tone. "She's scary." He whispered into Lana's ear, who was trying her best to not laugh.

"And she's right. The Greek Gods are real, James." She replied. His eyes widened. "I'm the Daughter of Hermes."

He turned towards Percy, who hadn't disconnected his eyes from Lana's frame. "Are you the Son of Athena?"

Annabeth crossed her arms. "That is the biggest insult you could've ever said to me and my mother. Percy doesn't have enough brain cells to even be considered a child of Athena."