𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝!

Mentions of assault

LANA

Lana felt bad for leaving Percy, but needed to remember that she was out in the real world. She was surrounded by normal teenagers and was participating in normal activities for the first time in seven years.

As she went to take a sip of her milkshake, hoping it'll pass through the straw this time, Lee grabbed it out of her hands and threw it into the nearest trash can. She had never wanted to drop kick someone more in her entire life than in that moment.

"Don't drink sugary stuff like that, Doll. It ain't good for you. We'll get you something better at the restaurant. Something healthier for your physique."

Lee led her and the boys to the same restaurant they went to last night. Grabbing a table with ten seats, they all began to sit down. Lana waited for someone to pull out her chair for her, recently learning that it was a gentlemanly courtesy, but none of the boys moved to help her.

"Are you going to stand and eat, Angel?" One of the guys asked and the rest of them chuckled.

She awkwardly laughed before sitting down beside Lee. "We missed you." He said.

"Awe, that's...nice." She smiled. In all honesty, she didn't think about them since her talk with Percy last night. "What have you guys been up to?"

"We hit the pool. Doll, you should've seen the front flip I did. It was insane." Lee answered, draping his arm behind her chair. She put her arms on the table and leaned forward, not liking the idea that he could potentially touch her.

"I did a back flip! It was better than a boring, old front flip." One of the guys commented, eagerly leaning toward Lana. 

"I did sideways flip!" Another said.

The guy sitting beside him smack his head. "No, you didn't liar. You fell into the pool sideways."

"Well...it's very similar."

The conversation all around them began to awaken, Lana having a hard time keeping up with everything they were all saying to her. She could barely reply to one before another one was shouting something else at her.

"That's enough." Lee yelled over everyone. They each piped down and sat back in their seats. "You alright, Doll?" he whispered to her, leaning into her ear.

She not-so-subtly leaned away, the feeling of his warm breath against her face making her want to puke. "Yeah, I'm fine."

He licked his lips before leaning away. "Tell us about yourself. I feel like we know nothing about you."

She shifted in her seat. "There's not much to know about me."

"Oh come on," mumbled the guy from the other side of her. "An interesting gal like you has to have some kind of story. Tell us. You have all of our attention."

As she looked around the table, she realized that they were all staring at her. The attention she was getting from dancing the other night was enthralling, but this was excruciatingly painful. A weird feeling was settling itself into her stomach, something she has never felt before. It was as if her mind felt obligated to tell them things just because they wanted her to.