𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢

PERCY

PERCY

PERCY HAD ALMOST BEEN AT CAMP FOR a month and he was beginning to get used to his new lifestyle.

The Hermes cabin was doing the lava wall obstacle course and Percy was doing everything in his power to not do it.

He was standing with a couple of his new friends, laughing and joking at the most random things.

For the first time in his whole life, he finally felt like he belonged. The people surrounding him understood him and he wished his mom could see how happy he was. He knows that she would've been so proud of him.

"Lana!" He and his group of friends heard someone shout. Each of them looked up to see Lana flying through the obstacle with Luke hot on her tail. "You cheater!"

"Not my fault your shoes weren't tied!" She shouted back, jumping over a pit of lava and grabbing onto a piece of dangling rope. She swung through them with ease.

Percy felt his heart rate speed up as he watched her with anxious eyes.

"You fucking tripped me, asshole!" Luke was hot on her tails, but Lana was still far ahead of him.

"Suck it, dickwad!"

"Do those two ever get along?" Percy asked his friends, his eyes still trailing on the two.

"No." Everyone answered, their attention on the scene happening in front of them.

"Oh, alright." Percy chuckled. At least the Castellan's fights were always entertaining.

Lana climbed over the lava wall, dodging every piece of heat that flew at her and landed on the ground with perfect balance. Luke landed beside her after a couple of seconds and pushed her to the ground. She tumbled to the ground and Percy had to look away to withhold his laugh.

"That's for cheating!" Luke shouted, pointing an accusing finger at his younger sister.

Lana did a kip-up and looked at her brother with her hands on her hips. "You're just mad because you lost to a girl!"

"A girl?" He began to look around him. "Is the girl in the room with us?"

"Even if I was a man, my dick would be bigger than your ego!" She shouted back.

The two continued to shout insults at one another, everyone watching with interest in their eyes.

Annabeth ran up to Percy's side and stared at the scene in front of them. "Aren't you going to do anything to stop them?"

Percy shook his head. "Of course not."

Annabeth looked at him with a pointed glare.

"They are expressing their emotions, why should I stop them from doing that?" Percy reasoned with a shrug. "They really are siblings. Sometimes I feel bad for comparing them."