𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙩?

LANA

LANA

THE LONGER LANA AND GROVER WERE IN the car, the more excited she was about returning to camp. She hadn't realized how much she missed her brother and Annabeth until her leg was bouncing anxiously. Her mind was consciously counting down the seconds she would see them again. She even missed Ethan a little bit. That part was slightly surprising to her.

Grover had given their driver directions that would bring them closer to camp and when they arrived, they had to walk the rest of the way to Half-Blood hill.

Lana felt her nerves jittering all over her body, barely able to keep a smile off of her face. She ran up the hill, her breaths escaping in small pants the closer she got to the top.

"Wait, Lana!" Grover called after her. He began to run after her.

When Lana reached the top, she stared down at her home lovingly. Before, she dreaded returning to camp, but she couldn't lie and say she didn't miss it with her entire heart.

Her eyes flitted around the camp and was relieved to see everything was still the same. The strawberry fields were blossoming beautifully, the cabins were all rowdy and loud, and the campers were participating in their usual activities. Not a thing had changed since they left.

Soon, her attention changed from looking at her home to looking for two specific people in the crowd. The two people she missed most while she was off saving the world from a potential World War III.

In mere moments, her eyes caught onto a familiar head of black curls. She couldn't contain her feet as they began to drag her back down the hill and towards her older brother, a wide grin spreading across her face.

With her practically tumbling down the hill, the other campers around her realized that their quest was over. Or at least almost over.

She ignored all of them as she continued to carry herself closer and closer to her brother.

"Luke!" She exclaimed. Physically seeing him caused a rush of emotions to course through her body.

Luke turned at the sound of his name and his eyes connected onto Lana's running figure. A wide grin spread from ear to ear as he began to run towards her as well.

The two met in the middle, the younger of the two jumping onto her older brother and wrapping her arms around him tightly.

She was finally home.

Luke's arms wrapped around her back and he squeezed her tightly. Her feet were loosely hanging as she breathed in his familiar smell.