𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝘼𝙡

LANA

LANA

Lana and Annabeth woke to a ship's whistle. They both screamed loudly, grabbing each other frantically and jumping around the bed.

Percy and Tyson ran into their room by throwing the door open. Riptide was gleaming brightly in the former's hand while the latter was holding the lampshade that was still plugged in.

"What? What?" The black haired demi-god questioned. His eyes were wildly flying around the room. His hair was rumpled from laying on his side and his eyes were barely open. "Lana, love, are you okay?"

Annabeth crossed her arms from beside her. "Thanks for making sure I'm good too, Ocean Breath."

Percy groaned loudly and put Riptide back into pen form before placing it back into his pocket. "You're still alive?"

The blonde grabbed the pillow Lana was laying on and threw it at him. She smiled when it hit him straight in the face. "Ten points to Annabeth Chase."

He glared at her. "Don't you have bowls of porridge to eat, Goldilocks? Or a bed to sleep in, Sleeping Ugly?"

"I'm going to put you to sleep -"

"That's enough from both of you." Lana said tiredly, lowering the second pillow Annabeth was lifting up. "It is way too early in the morning for this."

"Good morning, passengers!" A loud voice with an Australian accent announced on the intercom. "We'll be at sea all day today. Excellent weather for the poolside mambo party! Don't forget million-dollar bingo in the Kraken Lounge at one o'clock, and for our special guests, disemboweling practice on the Promenade!"

"What did he say?" Percy squeaked out.

"The happy man said...bowling practice?" Tyson rubbed his eye and yawned.

"No, I'm pretty sure he said disemboweling practice." Annabeth said with wide eyes.

"Where do you think I can sign up?" Lana said excitedly.

"Lana!"

Lana took a quick shower, wanting to wash off the negative energy she was feeling during her sleep. There was something about being on this cruise that made her anxious and scared, two feelings she's not used to experiencing at the same time. That was her first red flag that something was wrong.

She threw on Percy's t-shirt and his jacket before slipping on a pair of leggings. Lastly, she threw her hair into a ponytail so it was out of her face. For some reason, she felt as if she needed to be ready for any and all situations.

Annabeth knocked on the bathroom door and Lana opened it to let her in. Together, the girls finished getting ready by borrowing each other's things and moving around the small space.