𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

PERCY

PERCY

LANA DRAGGED PERCY TOWARDS THE LAKE AND he followed after her with a wide smile on his face. He loved going on little adventures with her. They always become his favorite memories to reflect back to. She is his favorite memory.

He knew he would follow her anywhere and everywhere. As long as they stayed together, he didn't care about anything else.

When they arrived at the lake, the moonlight was glinting down on the water and making it sparkle beautifully. It reflected onto the girl beside him and she looked like a goddess. He knew that the gods took their time constructing her. She was a work of art that took time to craft and the outcome was better than anything anyone could never imagine.

"I would die to go for a swim right now." She said breathlessly from their run there. Her hand slipped from his as she approached the water. "It's so beautiful right now."

He stared at her with a small smile on his face. The sight of her, standing by the water, was truly breathtaking. The dimples on her face were fully on show, brightening his world immensely. She made him so happy and she had no idea. Words wouldn't be able to describe the way Lana makes him feel and he hopes that he makes her feel the same.

Percy's hand rested on his chest, his heart pounding a million miles per minute. He believed that it would free itself from his chest and fly straight to her because that's where home was. With Alana Fraoula Castellan.

Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes landed on him and his piercing stare. The moonlight highlighted the blush that coated her cheeks and her gaze turned shy. It was such a rare sight to see her shy, it sent a rush through his body to know that he was the only one capable of doing that.

"What?" She questioned with a small laugh on the tip of her tongue.

All he could do was continue to gaze at her with the utmost admiration in his eyes. "You are so beautiful."

Her face burned hot red and her entire demeanor turned sheepish. "Thank you."

He took a step towards her. "No, I don't think you understand. You are incredibly beautiful." He lifted her chin with his finger, so she could feel the depth of his next words. "I want to see you, love. Don't hide yourself away from me."

Her head softly nodded. Her eyes stared into the depths of his, sea-green with rich chocolate brown. The combination of a wild ocean swimming across dark sands.

"You're beautiful for the way you think. You're beautiful because of the sparkle in your eyes when you talk about something you love. You're beautiful in your ability to make other people smile, even if you're sad. You aren't beautiful for something as temporary as looks. You are beautiful deep down to your soul. You are beautiful."

The emotion swirling behind his eyes made his heart swell with pride. Pride in her, pride in himself, pride in the very idea of them. She was the light in his world, the color that changed his perspective, his reason for living. She was the reason he continued to fight everyday. For their future. Together.