My Nightmare

@jamieisjam here you are! I suck at x readers so don't expect to much lol)

Gunshots rang through the air alerting you of the omegas agents coming through. Through the cons you could hear Sova and Gekko fighting them back as you head towards Sova's position. You had no idea where your girlfriend was, since she cut off all communication when they had landed.

Sova grunts in thanks as you crouch down and start shooting at the omega Sage and Viper, effectively downing them and after a moment you and Sova headed to Gekkos. "Y/N go find Fade and hold down B. just to be sure thye wont head that way. we will move from mid towards B, i ant to make sure they wont circle to A." you nod and headed carefully towards B, hearing the faint gunshots from Gekko and Sova, though a yell directed your attention to B site. "FACE YOUR FEARS!"

you peek through the doorway to see one of Fade's monsters going after Omegas Jett, and with a quick shot downed Jett. Fade glared over at you, annoyed that someone took her kill, though her face softened when she spotted you. coming to her side you duck down to infrom her of the plan. she nodded and bumped her forehead agaisnt yours, her soft show of affection before souds of gunshots rang agsint them. pressing yourself agaisnt the wall she waited for the gunshots to stop before shoting out along side fade and shooting at the Omega agents. diving back undercover as Breach and Fade started shooting again. you jumed out again to disctract them so fade could get them, and knocked down though you hesitated shooting at the omega fade, and before fade could yell a warning, a sharp pain rolled through your shoulder. with a yelp you ducked back behind the box, clutching your houlder tightly as Fade got the last standing Agent. 

Fade came over to you worry clear in her eyes as she gently  took your hand off the wound to check it before wrapping it tightly. "youll be okay.. its not to bad but it hurts huh?" she said surpiringly softly. with a soft nod you leaned agasint her softly, as Sova called for a extraction. she gently rubbed your back, allowing you to relax into her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few hours later, both you and Fade were under the covers in Fades room. Fade just came back from the mission debrief, and you from visting Sage to heal her wound. Fade had been unussual quiet tough she held you closer to her. after abit of the quiet you finally wigged to look at her. "whats wrong love...?" Fade just hugged you closer, and let out a soft sgh before speaking softy. "when you got hit.. i thought i would lose you.." you hugged her closer and rubbed her back softly. "its okay love... its all healed..." "i know.. but still love. for a second my mind brought me back to my family. i didnt want to lose you like i did them.." 

you held her tighter and smiled when fade held back and kissed her forehead softly. "you will never lose me love, i promise you. no matter what." fade didnt respond for a long time, you look over at her to find her asleep. with a soft smile you kiss her cheek and relax yourself whispering softly before you fell asleep.

"youll always have me love."