Agent Renya plus one

Requested by: @destineymystica

It had taken quite abit of argument and time but they finally had Renya in the roster. Unfortunately it came with a small price. Brimstone groaned softly as he finished up the meeting, watching renya walk away with a young girl in tow.

The meeting had gone as expected and though it went well it had its moments. Renya had constantly said that if she was to join that her little sister must come as well, and despite Brimstone, Sage, even Breach trying to tell her it would be way to dangerous for her, she was insist.

They finally agreeded, only that Renya sister wouldn't join them for missions, and she must stay in the protocol building at all times. Brimstone got up watching reyna leave, her sister right behind her before turning to sage. "Well, now to wait, they should be back within the hour then we can head back." Sage just nodded watching the younger girl carefully. "Why put your little sister at risk by joining with her.." breach mumbled heading towards the Vulture.

"Take a look around Breach, you think this is safe for a little girl? And they probably don't have any other family close by. Kingdom completely destroyed this land." Breach went quiet just walking into the ship quietly. Brinstone just huffed softly and leaned against the side looking towards the spot that they disappeared into.

Before long they were in the air heading back to the protocol. Renya was sitting near the door talking quietly to sage, while Lucia was looking around the ship eyes wide. Breach watched the younger girl with a critical eye, before her wide eyed gaze fell on him. With one question both Lucia and Breach started talking excitedly over something that brimstone couldn't hear, though he chuckled thankful that they are getting along.

When they had reached the protocol, Renya Lucia and Brimestone headed from the hanger to the agents bedrooms passing by a few agents as they went. Jett and Pheonix had stopped them just to say hello, and inform brimstone of a last minute mission. Renya watched them a eyebrow raised on the young agents talking to the commander. "killjoy took sova and viper to deal with it now." brimstone nodded, trusting his adopted daughter and third in command. "alright, have them report to me when they get back, omega had been attacking more and more recently." they nodded and ran off towards the training room, jabbing and teasing each other. 

"we dont have a set dinnertime,  so you cook whenever your hungry, though some agents do cook at a certian time for others." renya nodded, watching her sister explore the relitvly small room. "ill desn for a cot for your sister, feel free to expore the protocol but tomorrow meet me at my office at 8:00 sharp okay?" "alright old man." renya said, to her sister elbowing her roughly and glaring. "thank you sir! ill make sure my sister makes it!" lucia said brightly, earning a chuckle from brimstone. when he finally took his leave the door closed and renya turned to study the room. 

the walls were a basic metal, though brimstone said they are both bulletproof and soundproof. a single bed was shoved in the corner with built in shelves surroudning it. near the door was a basic desk with a computer already set up and a bookcase going down to the floor. a door towars the back of the room lead to a small bathroom with a corner shower, toliet and sink. As she put her bag down on the desk, Lucia flopped on the bed with a soft sigh. "this place is amazing renya! are you really gunna be a agent here?" Renya chuckeld and nodded, "if i can get back at kingdom hell yea. you though are going to be staying in the buidlign at all times. its not sa-" as she was talking a knock sounded from the door. 

before reyna could answer lucia was up and pushng the button, opening the doot to see a blue and yelowed gril with metal over her nose, and some sort of contraption on her body. "uh hey! i heard from Jett that we had a new memebr and wanted to say ello. im neon!" renya walked over as the agent introduced herself standing behinfd lucia. "hello.. neon. im renya and this is my sister." "hello! i love your hair color! is that your actuall color? whats your suit do? why do y-" renya slapped a hand over lucias mouth to stop the string of quetions to the midly startled agent. "sorry about her""its no wories!" neon crouched down to Lucias hieght and smiled. "hey! yes this is my normal hair color, and my suit helps me not accidetnly shock anyone!" reyna removed her hand and watched the two interact with a titlied head. "how old are you Neon?" 

neon froze and looked up at reyna. "uh im 19 years old! i think the youngest on the roster..?" "they let a child into the protocol? as a agent?" noen physically bristled at that, glaring at renya. "yes, becuase my ablity is useful to the protocol." with that she turned and headed out. renya watched with slight surpirse at the hostlity as the agent walked away. Lucia glanced between the two before running after Neon, wanting to check on her new friend. Reyna groaned and walked after her sister, not trusting her to be by herself just yet. 

as she passed the common room she paused seeing her sister and neon, who seemed to have rlaxed, talking with jett, a yellow jacket cladded girl, and a taller woman with a gas mask.  she could catch alittle of the conversation as they talked. the yellow jacked cladded person was leaning gently agsint theoman with the gas mask on. she walked ver and leaned agisnt the couch and her sister turned to her. "apologize renya." renya looked over her litte sister, before sighing softly and trailing her gaze to neon. "i am sorry neon, im sure your ablities are very useful to the protocol." lucia nodded with a trumiph smirk, before turning to the other agents. "thats Jett, Killjoy, and Viper!" she said pointing to each agent. "killjoy is a engineer! she made her little bots and fixes everyones gear!" killjoy blushed and motioned for lucia to queit. "okay kiddo, dont oversell it.." "why its true KJ! your inventions are incredible!" Jett said and nudged her playfully, to the egnieer nudging back with a fake glare. "and Viper specilaizes in poison!" reyna nodded slowly to the information before turning to each of them. "i look forward to working with each of you on the field. imma get some sleep though, lucia you remeber the way?" lucia nodded, as neon spoke up. "if she gets lost i can help her! good night Reyna."

renya nodded and headed back to thie room, to find a cot folded in the corner. ith a smile she  set it up and flopped into it, giving her younger sister the bed. she took a deep breathe and slowly fell asleep ready to help the protocol fight against Kingdom.

(sorry this one is all over the place. its defintly not one of my best works but i hope you still enjoy it. please give me any more request! ill be happy to do them!)