Captured Radiant (Jett/Pheonix)

Before Jett even opened her eyes, she could feel a pounding headache, seeming to pulse with every heartbeat. She could tell at least 2 or 3 of her ribs were either broken or fractured, her shoulder dislocated and was pulled painfully behind her. the gunshot in her side and the bruises on her arms and chest burned with every breath. to keep her mind from wandering, she thought back to the Mission trying to find where she went wrong. 

It was a simple recon. Cypher must've let information slip past him since there was supposed to be no Omega or Kingdom presence on Sunset, and yet Jett was captured, and locked up. She only hopes that Iso managed to get away as well, so he could get help, though she didn't know how long it would be. the sounds of Heels clacking against the floor brought Jetts Thought into order, and she focused on the heavy door in front of her, preparing herself for whats to come. 

"Raze, Yoru, Reyna meet me in the debrief room now." Brimstones voice rang in the training room, halting any movement from the agents gathered. Phoenix looked between the agents confused, And followed the group joking with the rift boy, until he saw the Vulture in the landing pad. "ah Gunna go bother Jett now. have fun guys." Phoenix raced over to the Vulture, and noticed the ramp was still down, and talking could be heard within. "Only Iso  returned?" "Yep.. seems like Cypher let info past him.. Jett got captured by Kingdom." Phoenix froze at that bit of information, barley processing it. His girlfriend got Captured by Kingdom? the wind Radiant, who was faster than anyone on the team? Phoenix backed away from the vulture and turned heading towards his dorm, barely looking where He was going. he hated the fact that he wasn't part of the extraction team, to save his girlfriend, but he trusted his friends to bring her home safe. all he wanted to do was make sure he was ready to help his girlfriend recover fully.

"whats this about Brim?" Reyna said simply, leaning against the wall and eyeing the Leader with cold eyes. "Jett's been captured by Kingdom." That had all 3 Duelist freeze, and lock eyes with the leader. "what? the Wind Radiant managed to get caught?" Yoru said, eyebrows raising in surprise. he knew from experience that Jett was one of the hardest agents to actually catch, her powers allowing her to run faster than the wind. "it seems that Cypher let information past him, and Kingdom was ready. I called you guys here to go with Viper and Sage to retrieve Jett from the facility." the duelist nod, ready to bring home their friend and focusing in as Sage and Viper went over the plan. 

Phoenix was there to see the extraction team off, and watched as Killjoy and raze hugged quickly. He was close enough to hear the soft whispers between the two Engineers and chuckled softly. He had teased Yoru as he walked by, laughing at the rift boys annoyance. As the ship took off he watched with baited breath, whispering softly "bring her home safe..." Killjoy nudged him softly, and when he turned to her gave a smile. "cmon fireboy! lets go game or something!" Phoenix chuckled, grateful for the engineers cheerful personality. "your on KJ! i challenge you to a duel!" KIlljoy groaned in fake annoyance, but allowed Phoenix to lead the way to the training room, glad she managed to cheer up the fire radiant in some way.

The deployed agents dropped in front of the facility with quiet steps. With Viper and Reyna swiftly taking care of the jobs, the duelist got in and started making their way to where Jett would be held. as they got closer they could hear yelling and occasionally a solid thud. the closer they got to the sound the louder it got. Raze got her Vandal ready, as did Yoru. with a quick nod they both threw open the door, trusting Reyna to keep watch and start shooting towards the Kingdom personnel . They were thrown back with a yell, the bullets hitting the wall and the member themselves. once they knew for sure that she was dead they turned their attention to the White haired duelist. Jett looked worse for wear with her attire being ruffled and bloodied. small scratches and bruises lined any visible skin. her face was bloodied from her nose bleed, nose most likely broken, and left eye closed from a black eye. from the way she was leaning showed either broken or fractured ribs, and her right arm hanging limply. 

"oh good... Iso got away..." Raze flinched slightly at her friends slurred speech, the worry of concussion growing. "hey Jett, ready to get out of here?" Yoru had walked behind her and had started removing the bounds as Raze helped the Wind radiant up. "cmon Sage is in the ship waiting for us, let's get out of here." the trip back to the vulture was clear and easy, as Viper and Reyna had already cleared the last of the Kingdom personnel. As soon as the entered the vulture, Jett was taken from Raze by Sage and was gently told to sit on the seats. Sage had started healing the more worrying wounds, and pressing against Jetts ribs, whispering sorries at Jetts hiss of pain. "your ribs are definitely broken... i can heal them but you will still feel the pain for a few days. we will need to also set your shoulder.." 

As soon as they landed and the ramp lowered Phoenix was on the vulture. Raze and Yoru teased him for being a simp, though she watched Raze do the same thing to Killjoy as soon as she saw her girlfriend. Phoenix looked over to where Jett and Sage were talking softly and walked up behind them. "hey Wind girl." Jett turned and smiled bridging the fire radiant into a gentle one armed hug. "hey fire boy.." Phoenix smiled back and hugged her tightly, being wary of any wounds. "i was worried, though i see i had nothing to fear?" Phoenix whispered, watching sage leave with a soft smile, letting the radiants have a moment to themselves. "nothing to fear.. can't get rid of me that quickly fireboy." 

Jett kissed him softly and laughed at his dumbfounded face. Phoenix just rolled his eyes and gently lead Jett out of the Vulture and toward the Common room ready to shower his girlfriend his love, and making sure that she was safe while she healed.