Family Bonding (Jett, Killjoy, Neon, and Raze)

it was finally a day to relax. Omega had yet to make any moves, and the small missions that did come up could be handled by the older agents of Protocol. though Jett was instantly bored. she had been in the common rooms, watching a show, well listening to a show as her eyes studied the Tv stand. as she opened a cabinet she gasped in surprise. inside was a simple Wii with a few games neatly lined up. upon reading the titled she squeaked and quickly grabbed one of the games. reading over the back she quickly got up and headed immediately for the workshops, where she knew killjoy would be.

one late night, while both of them were on a recon mission. they had started talking. somehow the topic went to games, and Killjoy said she loved the Just dance games. it was one of the ways she would get her workout in while working for Kingdom and she loves the songs. Jett kept that piece of info tucked into her brain, and revealed that she loved the Just Dance games herself. that lead to killjoy challenging jett to a game after the mission, and a new gaming buddy for the both of them.

knocking on the door of the workshop, to let the German engineer she was there, she swiped her card and was granted access. faint German music started blasting full volume as the door opened, before it was drowned out by a loud boom, the workshop seemed to shake slightly as Jett walked in eyes wide. with a question ready she paused when through the smoke emerged Raze. she was covered from head to toe in soot and paint, though she was laughing. shaking her head and relaxing, realizing it was just raze she scanned the workshop for killjoy, who was hunched over a small table, her laptop on her right as she worked on a new bot. "careful little Maus.. i swear your gonna break something." killjoy said not removing her focus from the bot.

Raze just waved off killjoys concern and started wiping off the soot and paint from her face when she caught sight of Jett. " Ei! o que voce esta fazendo amigo?" Raze said as she walked over, slinging a arm around the wind radiant, who just smirked. "hey Raze! just wondering if killjoy wanted to do another game night!" at the sound of her name, killjoy turned around, waving at Jett and getting up slowly making her way over to the duo. "ah a break sounds good.. Raze wanna join? better than you staying here and ending up destroying something." raze gasped playfully and shoved the German engineer with a playful glare. "Ay! i wouldn't blow anything up!" killjoy laughs and shoves her back motioning for Jett to lead the way. "Mein Liebe, yes you will and you know that!" Jett shaking her head but smiling at the two lovebirds behind her. she was used to their bickering, being on so many missions with them.

upon reaching the common room Jett quickly put in the game and switched the HDMI, before handing out the remotes to the couple. Jett laughed as Raze and Killjoy shared competitive looks, as killjoy took off her jacket and laying it over the couch. Jett selected Just Dance and smiled when the starting screen played. "which song should we do first?" She started going through the different songs, waiting for one of them to choose something. "hmmmm, how about Call me Maybe?" Raze said glancing in the case for the songs list. when jett finally found the song, they positioned themselves so they wouldn't hit each other, but the remotes would still register and hit play.

by the end all three were giggling like schoolgirls, half bent over to try and stop. the entire song they kept bumping hands or bumping into each other which started a entire shove fight between killjoy and raze as they danced. by the end of the song all three were winded from both laughing and the moves. Jett recovered first, still panting softly but quickly choosing the next song. they quickly got set and as soon as the song started it devolved into chaos yet again, all three laughing as they pushed each other.

neon walked past, heading to the training room to try and find something to do when the sounds of laughter and music echoed through the halls. Neon was still pretty new to the Protocol, so she only had a few people she could consider friends, and though she was nervous to meet the others, she wanted to find friends her age. she quickly changed course before she could talk herself out of it, and followed the laughter and music to the commons room. poking her head inside she saw the white hair of Jett alongside a beanie wearing girl, and the bombs expert shes met before. unsure if she should just walk in or wait to be noticed she stood at the entrance fiddling with her shirt, before finally just stepping in and heading to the couch. she heard the three start teasing each other, and playfully shoving each other to mess up the other.

she leaned against the chair and watched the tv screen, where What does the fox say? was playing. she giggled softly as Jett started mocking the sounds of the fox, causing the other two to bend over giggling madly. Neon chuckled softly and watched until the end of the song "and thats how you do it kids!" jett said a smirk playing at her lips as the bombs expert glared. "kids?! your just barely older than us Jett!" "and i still beat your butts!" "yea?! willing to bet i can beat you in the next game!" the beanie wearing woman said confidently glaring playfully at Jett.

Jett caught a glimpse of blue hair and turned her head confused, spotting the nervous agent behind the couch. "ah Neon! how bout you be the referee.. Raze would just mess up." "hey! no i wouldn't!" "hell ya you would, you'd be distracted by your girlfriend!" jett shot back playfully glazing at the bombs expert who just scoffed and flopped on the couch, patting it for the younger agent. Neon nodded and sat down, accepting the remote and choosing a song for the two to battle. she handed the remote back to Jett, and watched as they chose their character then started the song. both were hyper-focused copying the moves perfectly to the song. "ah both have done this game before." Raze said leaning over to whisper to Neon. "hu-huh..? Jett and beanie?" "beanie?" killjoy muttered, not taking her eyes from the screen though faltering slightly.

""Ah you mean Killjoy? Yep, killjoy loves this game almost as much as Jett. its a good game though tires me out easily." "i dont think ive played this game yet.." Raze shot up giving neon her full attention now. "wat really? damn kiddo where'd you been living? your next then, against me." Neon just nodded with a smile, looking forward to going against the bombs expert. the game was close, with Jett being one point in front of Killjoy, who muttered softly in german, confusing neon. Jett just laughed and punched killjoys shoulder. "ah see you cant be the expert." "hell yea i can!" "well this game proves otherwise!" "i got distracted when the kid said beanie!" "yea yea excuses," killjoy glared at the wind radiant before tossing her remote to Raze. "go before i start a fight."

Raze laughed and got up, hugging the engineer and whispering softly, before kissing the side of her head. Jett just laughed and handed Neon her remote sitting down on the couch, with killjoy right behind. Neon stumbled slightly to find a song before starting it. they went quiet as they started dancing along, both missing a lot of moves but laughing softly either way. after the first song, jett motioned for neon to do another, and after a few more Killjoy switched out Raze, playing against the younger agent laughing softly and messing with her. the rest of the day was filled with songs, laughing, and competition, and when they called it a day, neon went back to her room tired but satisfied, and with 2 new friends to hang out with.