"What Happened to me?!" (Omen & Viper)

Viper was pouring a vial of her poison when her door opened and suddenly there was hands on her clothes yanking her away. the shattering of vials echoed through the room as viper struggled against the grip. "ugh Omen?! what the hell! those were potent!" "what other secrets have you been keeping from me?!" viper stopped struggling at that confused, though panicking inside. she kept his past from him so he wouldn't act the way he was, though as his memories came back, so did the temper.

"WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME SABINE?! Omen yelled, shaking her hard. gathering as much strength as she could she shoved Omen off and glared at him, fixing her lab coat. "Omen, relax, and what do you mean hiding from you? i have none of these secrets you claim i have." "That's lies and bullshit! You were there when it happened! WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"

Viper glared at the shadows that was her former friend. She didn't want to tell him the accident, or her part in it, as he'd either leave the protocol or end up attacking her. She was starting to wish that she didn't give the day off to her lab partner, the German always finding some way to calm everyone down. "Omen. What secrets do you think I have? What I know is what you know."

Omen growled, his smoke becoming thicker around him before he launched forward with a punch. Viper ducked last second to avoid it and aimed an elbow at his chest, which he dodged by going ghost. He reappeared behind her and wrapped an arm around her neck, catching her in an arm lock. She gasped for air, and while scrambling to get him off, grabbed his cloak and yanked. The fabirc ripped from the pressur, leaving his hood half ruined and exposing more of the mask underneath.

Omen let go in shock, and viper stood gasping for air. Keeping a wary eye on him, she took a step closer. "Omen it was an accident, you were never meant to be in there, nor have what happens to you happen." " SO YOU WERE KEEPING STUFF?!" Omen yelled and once again launched at her. Viper ducked punches, and gave some of her own trying to defuse the situation though she was forced back. Soon her back hit the wall, and Omen didn't waste that chance. He snarled and aimed a hard punch to her stomach, that had viper bent over gasping for air, before a well placed knee hit had her knocked back.

She fell agaisnt the wall, disoriented and scrambling to find something to get him away, when the last thing she saw was a fist heading to her face. Omen watched as her head smacked against the wall behind her with a sucking crunch before she slumped sideways out cold. Scoffing he turned and walked out of the Chemists lab, ignoring the looks he got as he headed to his own room.

"How could she lie to me... what else is she hiding?! DOES SHE KNOW WHO I AM?!" Omen asked no one, pacing his room in anger. Once his anger died away he sighed and grabbed his teacher, turning it off. Grabbing his protocol issued phone, he left a voicemail to brimstone, stating that he's leaving the protocol, don't follow him, and he may or may not be back. After he left both items on his desk and headed out towards the door, still brewing in anger and wanting to find out more of his past, without interacting with the chemist.

Sova was the one to find Viper slumped against her far wall, blood coming from her nose, and bruises blossoming on her skin. He was quick to call sage, not wanting to risk making it worse by moving the chemist, though adjusting her posture so she was laying straight against the wall, not slumped over. Sage came quickly and once she noticed the situation, healed the chemist carefully. "Just need to wait for her to wake up sova. Thank you for notifying me." Sova nodded and allowed the healer to take Viper to the medbay. Knowing that she would be fine there. Though the whole thing left him confused.

Looking around the room, he spotted shattered glass with some sort of poison oozing amoung the shards, and there were papers moved, and signs of a fight all over the room, which left him with one question.

"What happened in here.."