Family has your back

-KILLJOY-
the Lab was a disaster of different parts, tools, and wiring everywhere. a figure hunched over the desk, staring carefully at the bot in her hands trying to fix it. her yellow jacket and buckles where off, though she still had her beanie, though it was haphazardly sat on her head. the soft ding of her computer gained her attention and she glanced up and looked over at her computer eyebrows furrowed slightly. as far as she knew Brimstone didn't need her for any missions, Viper and Raze were off on a mission right now so she didn't think it was them. She put the bot down and turned fully to the computer sitting on her desk. she saw the newest notification on top, and scrunched when she saw Valorant Agents on the top. she hesitated before pressing the email and starting to read.

she got further and further her eyes started to water worse and worse.. until she found her own. reading it had Killjoys heart breaking more and mor, and a sudden urge to hide away came up. stifling a soft cry she quickly got up, grabbed her laptop and hastily raced out of her workshop, nothing but the static in her ears and blurry images helped her as she navigates to her room, and if she heard someone call her name she gave no implication. reaching her room, she closed the door and imditly made sure to lock everyone out, even though it hurt to remove brims, vipers and Razes access. she then hid under the covers like she would when she was younger, one bot guarding the door and another right beside her as she cried softly into her pillow, worried over how the others would react. she knew for a fact brimstone and viper kept her working for Kingdom between them, and Raze only knew because she helped killjoy build the spike. Cypher might have gained that info long ago. but she knew renya knew she worked for kingdom, since it was her own machines that hurt her home-town. Klara cried until she felt sick, the stress of the others reactions and possible hate towards her growing more and more, making the sick feeling worse until she had to scramble to her bathroom, making it on time to throw up very little into the toilet. the line "do you Have any idea how bloody your hands are?" repeating in her head.

-BRIMSTONE-
He was in his office with Jett when the computer dinged stopping brimstone mid-sentence. Both jett and Brimstone turned to the offending computer raising a eyebrow slightly. "your dismissed Jett, go head and go to the medbay to get healed up, and make sure to send me the mission report." Jett just nodded, and quickly left the room and headed to the medbay, pulling out her phone and seeing a new email on it herself. Brimstone sat at his desk and clicked on the email. it was labeled Valorant Agents and as soon as he clicked on it, he figured out what it was. The very first was on him, stating how he used to be a fireman, then the special forces before he joined kingdom. then how he had let one of his own teammates die. His eyes narrowed at that and immediately called Cypher to his office, lest the information broker have any idea who sent this and why. After Cypher confirmed that hes on his way, Brimstone turned back to the doxxing letter, reading over whatever else the doxxer had on his agents when he found killjoys. his heart sank reading what they have wrote, and his worry overthrew the anger.

He knew Killjoy had very bad guilt over what she had done with kingdom, and is trying to fix her mistake by using her own creations against them but the implication that any machines that kingdom used to kill, was on Killjoy, that hurt him deep. He sat through nightmare after nightmare, panic attack after panic attack, making sure that Klara knew that nothing the kingdom did was on her hands, no matter if the machines they used where of her design. It took a very long time but eventually Klara finally began to realize that this wasn't on her hands. if killjoy has read this, he realized, then that would just erase that. He stood up just as the Information Broker walked in. "you called for me cap?" Cypher said camly, though Brimstone could tell it was fake. "i need you to figure out whos doing this. and now! we need all the info we can get on this Doxxer." cypher only nodded before getting out his gear and getting quickly to work.

Brimstone watched him for abit surprised at how calm cypher was being, despite the Doxxing, but shook it off in favor of checking on the rest of the agents at protical and especially his adoptive daughter. He swiftly left and headed to the medbay, knowing thats where Sage would be. he passed many agents, some looking confused, while other slightly worried and glancing around like the others would hurt them. he smiled as the younger agents where huddled together, glad they could find comfort in each other but didn't see Jett or Killjoy in the group. He walked through the doors with purposeful strides and saw Sage rubbing the back of Jett, calming her down. "Is everything fine here?" he said in a low voice as he approached the two. "everything is fine brimstone.. jett just read the email.." sage said, glancing at brimstone with a look that meant "be nice." he smiled and faced Jett. "you alright kiddo?" "ill be fine Brim.. its just... not how i wanted to tell y'all..." the wind duelist muttered softly, leaning into Sage softly. Brimstone nodded and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "its alright, you know we got your back right? no one here will blame you for anything. i can promise you that." Jett looked up at Brimstone and smiled nodding her head. "i will, thanks Brim.." he only nodded with a small smile of his own, before turning to sage.