Lab kisses (Viper/Killjoy)

Killjoy had been stuck in her lab all day, trying to update the defuser since Omega had updated the spike, as well as fix a part of Neons suit, and her turrent. Viper had just got home from a mission and was half expecting her girlfriend to come to her lab, as she usually does when Viper or herself get home from a mission, but when Killjoy didn't come within a hour, Viper went to find the engineer. it wasn't long before the Chemist found where the engineer was.

amidst the disaster of the Workshop was the engineer, lacking her jacket and regular beanie, half hunched over her turrent. the spike diffuser sat right beside Killjoys thigh, half taken apart but all pieces where close by. on her otherside was the suit for Neon, seeming to being in the middle of updating, and making sure it could keep up with Neon. She was mumbling softly a few german curses spilling from her lips as the tools slipped, or a piece wouldn't fit. "Little maus? how long have you been working in here?" Killjoy jumped in surprise turing to the newcomer, though relaxing when it was Viper. "ah Viper, i-im not sure... since early this morning i think..?" Viper raised a eyebrow and crouched down to the beginner and reaching to to rub tense shoulders. the engineer relaxed in the touch, sighing softly though the peaceful moment was soon interrupted  by a loud rumble of Killjoys stomach. said engineer blushed heavily and pulled away from Viper to turn back to her turrent. 

"killjoy, did you eat at all today?" Killjoy froze, knowing that tone meant that viper was serious. "u-uh...this mor-morning..? orrrrrr last ni-night?" Viper didn't say anything but pushed herself up and leaving the workshop. Killjoy watched the retreating form of the Chemist before turning back to the turrent, unsure on what her girlfriend was doing. a few minutes later Viper had reentered the Workshop to see Killjoy absorbed on her computer, working on the codes to get her turrent to work properly. soon the smell of food had her turning her head toward viper once again as her stomach rumbled softly. "whats that?" she motions to the two plates of food Viper held. "move your computer and you can see." killjoy narrowed her eyes slightly at Viper before moving her computer. once it was off the table Viper put the plate of food in front of killjoy, and chuckled as Killjoy immediately dug in. "heck ya! was jett and neon cooking tonight?!" Viper just nodded once, eating her own plate and watching her girlfriend eat. 

"you gotta stop forgetting to eat killjoy." Viper said between bites, though it earned her a playful glared from killjoy. "says the one who does the same thing." Viper chuckled softly at the debuttle but sober up quickly. "seriously though killjoy, if we were out on a mission and you passed out because of it you could get hurt, and possibly risk the rest of your team." killjoy went quiet just listening to the chemist. "i-i know Viper... im sorry.." Viper set her plate down and gently brings Killjoy into a hug, feeling the engineer hug her back tightly. pressing a kiss to the crown of her head they stood like that for a long time, knowing they would help each other.