Lab Antics (killjoy&Viper)

Viper groaned for the 5th time that day. She was locked away in her lab, as per usual, and though she hated company there was one who had access. Klara Bohringer, or Killjoy. Somehow the bubbly german had managed to get through all the barriers Viper had, and slowly get the controller to warm up to her. Maybe it was her smarts, her inventions, or just her personality, but it didn't take long for the two to start working together in Vipers lab. most of the time Killjoy could be found tinkering away at her turrent, alarm bot, or nano swarms in the Lab, keeping a steady one-sided conversation as she worked, or headphones full blast. which leads them to now.

kijoy had her own little corner in the back of the lab, safely away from any poisons. she had made it her spot with extra tools, scraps of metal, a beanbag, and even snacks and drinks. her headphones had a small stand on the corner of her desk and on the wall were two posters that viper had finally agreed to put up.  the engineer in question had her head against the metal of her desk, snoring softly. her headphones had been once again knocked from her head and the muffled music was loud enough for Viper to hear it from across the room, effectively distracting her. having enough Viper stormed over ready to give her lab partner a stern talking to when she paused. killjoys face was scrunched slightly, in fear or anger Viper couldn't tell, not when the beanie covered killjoys bushy eyebrows. large dark eyebags were visible, telling of long sleepless nights, which were not uncommon for the engineer, since she fixed almost everyone gear in the protocol, and Brimstone had her working on a portal to connect them to the Omega world. 

Viper studied her lab partner for just abit longer before quietly grabbing the germans phone and pausing whatever music had been playing. once returning the headphones back to their stand, and plugging the germans phone in, Viper headed to another corner. tucked away was a small cot that Viper used fif she herself had far to many sleepless nights and crashed in her lab. Viper pulled it out and quietly setting it up for the engineer. once it was done she turned back to killjoy and gently lifted her up, surprised that the german was so light, despite having one of the biggest appetites shed seen. putting the young woman on the cot she removed her jacket, glasses and eventually the beanie and put them on the table before looking over the engineer again. Killjoy had seemed to relaxed into the cot, her face relaxing into a more calm expression which viper was thankful for. 

humming to herself, Viper turned and headed back to her poisons when the door opened, causing viper to look up, eyes furrowed at the intrusion and ready to tell whoever it was who entered to leave when she froze. Brimstone looked right back at her eyebrow raised, though a soft smirk playing on his lips. "Ah viper, still feisty i see." Viper just scoffed turning to the poisons at hand as she responded, keeping her voice low so she wouldn't wake up Killjoy. "what do you need old man?" if brimstone noticed the tone he didn't say anything, instead matching her low voice once he caught sight of the engineer. "ah passed out again?" Viper just nodded shortly, getting a breathy laugh from the older man. "anyway you have a mission, meet me in the debrief in 30 minutes." Viper groaned softly, but nodded once, turning back to the commander. "who else is going?" "Sova, Skye, Jett, Omen and Cypher." viper raised a eyebrow at the selection of agents. "and why?" "well come to the debrief and find out viper, also, Raze has been looking for killjoy, said she wanted to tinker with her girlfriend or something.

Viper shook her head in fake annoyance, though a small smiled pulled at her lips. "let Raze know her girlfriend will meet her at the workshops shortly then." Brimstone nodded and headed out, calling out one last time before the doors shut. "remember! 30 minutes Viper!" then the commander was gone. Viper shook her head and slunk up to the engineer. after a minute of just staring, wondering how in the world she would wake killjoy up, she decided on gently tapping her shoulder. "Killjoy, little maus cmon time to get up.." all that got her was a groan, and killjoy weakly trying to swat her hand away. "cmon little maus, your girlfriend is looking for you." that got her a mumble, and gave Viper a idea. "killjoy if you dont get up in 3 seconds m flipping the bed." silence met the threat, almost as if killjoy was daring her to do so. "fine, 1..... 2.....3" Killjoy jolted up as that mouth open to say she was up as Viper grabbed the edges of the bed and lifted up, effectively displacing the engineer, who fell off with a squeak. "owwwwww Viper! i said i was uppp!" Viper just smirked and stared at the engineer. "i told you i was gonna do it, now go run along. your girlfriend is looking for you and i have a mission debrief." they quickly worked around each other, with viper putting away the bed, then her poisons, and killjoy throwing her bits into the pile before they both headed out of the lab. 

"thanks for letting me sleep for abit.. i know it probably annoyed you but the portal is taking much longer than thou-" Viper chuckled softly. "its fine little maus, have cypher help you though, cant have the genius of germany going crazy over a portal!" the words were thrown over her shoulder as she walked away, leaving a annoyed Killjoy heading towards the workshops to find Raze.