Training

Requested by @Shapezz0:sorry its so akward i had no idea what to do with this 😭

As Skye walked into the training room she was immediately hit by how loud it was. Brimstone had ordered a agent wide training, against one of the engineers works, MaxBot. From what she heard from the duelist, it was like practicing against yourself. Skye scanned the room for her friends and saw Jett talking with the bomb expert. Phoenix and Yoru were once again having a argument, which lead to both of them getting smacked by Reyna. She chuckled and walked over to join them, hearing the last part of the brazilians sentence. "-joy said she upgraded it to not be as hard, it has different difficulties now." "Ah good, so then it wont beat all of our asses then?" The brazilian just shrugged, smiling as Skye joined in. "Hey! your the new agent yea?" Skye only nodded, caught off guard. "nice to meet you! names Raze!" "nice to meet ya raze, Skye's the name." "hey skye! tell pheonix i could totally kick his ass!" Yoru whined, looking at the initiator for help. before she could answer, Raze piped up. "Nah Riftboy! Phoenix got you beat." "Hey!" "told ya!" the duelist started getting into another argument, and skye had to chuckle. Jett had wandered off to a new agent and was talking quietly to them, so skye just stayed and wait for Brimstone to start.

as Phoenix and Viper trudge back into the room, both a little bruised up but otherwise okay, Skye heard her name be called. Skye glanced up to see who her partner was and furrowed her brow in confusion when she read Sova's name. the whole point of this training was to partner with someone not your role. so to see she was paired with another Initiator confused her, though she didn't question it, instead heading to where Sova was talking with a younger engineer. "level one first, then it'll be pushed up everytime you defeat it, you go until you cant anymore, or you decide to stop." the agents nodded, then entered the training room. the room in itself was warehouse sized with different catwalks, buildings and hiding spaces throughout. it was meant to replicate a certain Map though they didn't have the feature activated. Standing where it last defeated Viper and Phoenix, deactivated for now was MaxBot. Skye chuckled to herself in seeing the art style that the bot had, no doubt from Raze if the colors where anything to go by. It looked like a bulkier and smaller Kay/O, with changeable hands, and a radio cartage on its back. 

Skye and Sova had split up, Sova climbing up high to get a good vantage point, and sending out his drone to survey and keep a eye on both the Maxbot and his partner. Skye had decided to stay on the ground, holding her talisman and Buckey  close and ready to shoot them off when needed. The telltale of a bot powering up warned them that the training session would start. taking a deep breathe she darted from building  to building, trusting Sova to have her back and warn her. the soft whirring of the bot was silenced by sudden gunshots, echoing through the room. she peaked to see MaxBot shooting at the spot the Hunter was. Calling her tasmanian talisman and shot it out, using the distraction to shoot at the Bot, hearing a beep that signifies that the bot was "downed." After the engineers breif explantation they had about 2 minutes to adjust and do whatever before the bot started round two. 

Skye jumped as her earpeice crackled to life, but quickly shook it off to move to a new postion. "it goes rom straight on attack to stealth, watch your back." the russian said quietly, quiet shuffling on his side signalling he was on the move as well. "you as well, use your drone to keep a eye on it, i got seeker and Guiding light to find and blind the bot." after a confermation from the russian, and the tell tale beeps of the bot, she slinked into the shadows. pulling out Seeker, she sent it out to track down and deal damage to the bot. it wasnt even two feet before the seeker hit something and the beeps of the robot could be heard. "its near my position, get ready to disable it," she whispred into the mics, not waiting for the confermation as she sent out Guiding Light. she heard Maxbot beep before shooting ot of her spot and stooting at the bot. 

Skye felt the shot before the pain caught up with her. she stumbled forward slightly from the force, but ducked behind cover. she heard faintly the bot beep, signalling the bot had been turned off as Sova Dropped next to her. "are you okay? hold on we can get sage," Skye chclked softly, gurnting in pain as her wound was jostled. "its fine.. ie had worse.. but sage would be good.." "then good thing im already here." the calming voice of Sage had both Skye and Sova glanced over. crouching down, sage started to heal the wound shaking her head. "you both did good, defintly beat Pheonix and Vipers times. well done." Sova simply nodded, and ater confirming Skye was okay relaxed. "it was fun working with you friend! i look forward to working with you more!" Sova smiled, gently punching Skye's shoulders as she stood up, and earning a laugh. "you as well Sova!" As Sage and Sova had headed out, Skye looked over to the bot, giving it a pat before following after them, ready to learn more from the other agents.