five

kobe had been feeling guilty about what him and danielle did.

he didn't feel sorry or anything just mad he got caught.

he didn't love billie. he doesn't know why they were in a relationship, he just went with the flow.

he was, however, terrified of losing her because he knew she loved him. danielle was just a fling.

*ding dong*

"i'll get it" billie said. she opened her front door, and to her surprised, kobe was standing there with a bouquet of roses.

"aww baby you shouldn't have" billie said while hugging him. billie welcomed him in and they went to her room.

"what's with the surprise" billie asked. "what? i can't surprise my everything with roses?" he replied.

billie smiled at that comment.

"actually i wanted to talk to you" kobe started.

billie looked worried. she welcomed him to her bed to sit.

he turned to her and held her hands. "i know i haven't been the best boyfriend, but i want to make that up to you"

billie smiled. she loved that he was talking accountability.

if only she knew the reason.

"so, i'm taking you out on a date tonight to your favorite place"

the hills

"taco bell!" he exclaimed.

billie felt confused but didn't show it. she faked her excitement. "aw baby i love you so much" she said.

"i love you more"

she was getting ready for her and kobe's date. she put on an oversized green shirt with matching shorts covered in a drawn person who's head was tilted to the side.

she matched it with high black socks with the same logo, green tennis shoes, & excessive jewelry.

billie went looking for maggie. she found her on the couch watching jeopardy.

"mom can i borrow some perfume" she asked.

"sure honey, where you headed?" she asked while going to her room billie behind.

"kobe's taking me out" billie exclaimed.

maggie looked confused. "is it an anniversary?"

"no it's just random. i don't know what's gotten into him actually." billie said confusingly. she shook it off though because she really needed this date with kobe.

maggie suspected the worse, but didn't want to worry billie. she knows how much he means to her.

"oh well just stay safe honey" " i will mama thank you"

*ding dong*

billie fixed her look before going to the door. "hi" billie said with a smile. "hey baby, you ready?" "yes"

"hey maggie" kobe said waving at her.

she smiled and waved back awkwardly. billie and maggie exchanged one last bye before billie left.

they arrived at taco bell. "hello welcome to taco bell, is this for here or to go?" the worker asked. "to go" kobe replied.

"ok what will you be ordering" kobe looked at billie. "ladies first" he said while smiling. billie smiled back.

they ordered their food. billie got 3 bean burritos and kobe got a nacho bell grande. they found a seat.

kobe looked at billie. "what?" she asked.

"you know i love you, right?" he said.

no.

"of course i do" she replied. "good"

"where were you on halloween?" billie asked

kobe stopped mid chew, almost choking. "i uh fell asleep, just wasn't in the mood." he lied.

billie knew he was lying. she didn't know how bad the lie was compared to the truth though.

"oh okay" she replied.

*ding*

kobe got a text. it was from danielle.

it was nudes.

he quickly put his phone face down on the table & looked at billie to see if she noticed.

she did.

but brushed it off.

they finished up their date and headed for billie's house.

"i had fun tonight" she said. "me too" kobe. they were both lying.

they arrived at billie's house and maggie's car wasn't in the drive way.

"where did your old lady go?" kobe asked. "she has grave yard shift" she answered.

"so you're home alone?" kobe asked.

he was horny ever since danielle sent him nudes.

billie looked at him and nodded slowly.

smut warning

kobe led billie to her room aggressively and slammed her on the bed. billie bit her lip while looking at him as he closed the door.

he put his hand around her neck and shoved his thumb down her throat.

"open....wider" he demanded. he sunk his thumb deeper down her throat until she gagged.

"you're such a fucking slut"

he unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down.

he put his dick in her mouth and pushed her head all the way forward until it was all in her mouth.

he moved her head back and forth, moaning her name.

"yes just like that d- billie" he moaned.

she started to suck his tip causing him to moan even louder.

she kept repeating that until he came down her throat.

he slipped his dick out and held her chin.

"open"

billie opened her mouth revealing cum on her tongue.

"swallow" billie did as he demanded.

he roughly kissed her. he put his hands on her pants. "take these off" he said between a kiss.

she took them off and he laid her down.

he slipped his dick in her causing her to gasp slightly.

he laid down on top of her and fucked her slowly.

kobe was moaning while it didn't give billie pleasure. she couldn't get that phone moment at taco bell out of her head.

plus the dick was just that bad.

she faked her pleasure just long enough for kobe to cum again.

he pulled out and came on her stomach. he was out of breath.

"that was so good baby, did you cum?" he asked.

billie nodded and smiled, wanted to keep him satisfied. and he was.

he got from on top of her and laid down. "goodnight baby" he said before closing his eyes.

"goodnight" billie said sadly.

tears were forming in her eyes.

she cried silently all night.