twenty one

maya and billie were on facetime.

"so there's this cookout ali's throwing and i wanted to know if you wanted to come" maya asked nervously.

"of course i wanna come" billie answered excitedly. maya smiled. "good"

"well it starts at 11 so i'll pick you up around 10:45" maya said. "okay" billie said.

time passed and billie was getting ready for the cookout.

"where ya headed to?" finneas asked walking into the room.

"maya invited me to a cookout" billie said smiling. finneas chuckled. "i'm happy for you billie, you deserve this"

billie sighed. "thank you finneas"

*knock knock*

"that must be her, see you later" billie said getting up. "see ya"

billie opened the door. "hey beautiful" maya said pulling billie in for a hug. "hi" billie said excitedly.

they walked to the car and headed for the cookout. "you can put on some music if you'd like" maya said.

billie grabbed the aux cord and put it in her phone.

"hit em up" by tupac started blasting.

"that's why i fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker" maya and billie said at the same time.

"what you know bout this" maya joked. "i have a little flavor" billie chuckled.

after a while they made it to ali's house. "woah" billie said seeing all the cars parked.

"yeah i have too much family" maya said back. "don't be nervous, they'll love you"

billie smiled. maya got out the car and headed to the passenger side to open the door.

they walked to the door and maya knocked. ali answered the door. "yo maya what's good mi prima" he said.

"what's good cuzzo" maya said dapping him up. "and the infamous girlfriend billie" ali said looking at her.

"hey ali" billie said smiling and hugging him.

"come on in the family's in the back" ali said letting them in.

they headed for the backyard and were greeted by so much family members.

when they were done ali led them to another part of the backyard. "now this is where the party people are" ali said.

there were people there around the age group of 17-20. they were mostly drinking and smoking.

"oh my another familiar face around here" a girl to maya said while getting up.

billie looked at maya who now had a blank face.

"what's up maya" the girl said looking her up and down and licking her lips.

"hey emily" maya said awkwardly.

billie looked at both of them simultaneously wondering what the fuck was going on.

"and who's this" emily said looking at billie confused.

"this is my girlfriend, billie" maya said introducing billie.

emily looked shocked. maya cleared her throat. "and this is-"

"her ex" emily finished mayas sentence.

maya looked around awkwardly. the rest of the group looked at them. "shit" ali whispered.

"ali can i talk to you, alone." maya said now mad. ali looked nervous and led maya & billie inside.

"what the actual fuck is wrong with you" maya asked ali. "i didn't know you guys dated!" ali defended his self.

"but you knew we fell out" maya said. "yeah but you never told me why so i just thought-"

"thought what? that you'd invite her over and that it would just be rainbows and sunshine" maya yelled.

"i'm sorry cousin i'll tell her to leave." ali said walking out.

maya was now more annoyed than ever and billie noticed.

maya sighed, turned around and looked at billie. "i'm sorry my love" maya said walking up to & hugging her.

"i'm fine, are you ok?" billie asked. "yeah i'm good. i should've told you about her" maya sighed.

billie nodded. "is she going to be a problem?" billie joked.

maya chuckled.

"she isn't going to be a problem, i promise"