seven

"kobe we can't go to that damn party are you crazy" danielle yelled.

"we have to go or billie's gonna be even more suspicious." kobe argued back.

"you'd rather take a chance of ricky spilling our secret than making one more mistake to your girlfriend"

"he was drunk! he doesn't remember a damn thing"

"and if he does? shit why are you acting like that dumb bitch won't forgive you even if you killed her mother right in front of her"

"because i can't seem like the bad guy, she has to have a reason to stay"

danielle sighed. "ok kobe but if we get caught that's on your ass"

that scared the living fuck out of kobe. he was risking his entire relationship over this decision. he knew he was on his last straw especially after that date night.

he either had to show up and risk ricky remembering  and telling billie causing her to break up with him, or not show up and causing billie to have a final reason to break up with him. either way was shit. but only one was better.

danielle sat in kobe's lap. "you know, even if ricky exposes us, you'll always have me" she said while kissing his neck.

kobe smiled and grabbed her head to kiss him.

"i love that i'm your secret, and can't tell a soul that we're fucking" danielle said between kisses.

" i love how fucking sick you are" kobe said back.

kobe and danielle got ready for the party. they packed bags and got ready to head out.

"wait i should bring a gift" kobe said. danielle scoffed. "why are you scoffing you should bring one too"

"why the fuck?" she asked annoyed.

"cause if you don't she'll be more suspicious" danielle rolled her eyes but eventually agreed.

they drove to zoe's house. they knocked on the door and waited.

"oh...hey kobe and danielle" zoe said loud enough for the group to hear.

denzel rolled his eyes, drew widened her eyes, ariana sighed annoyingly, and ricky whispered "shit".

he still had that night in his head and was still trying to figure out if it was real. he couldn't tell because he always had his suspicions about danielle and kobe so he couldn't figure out if he caught them red handed or just imagined it to ease off the thoughts.

he really disliked zoe and danielle and hated the fact of them in the group. danielle and kobe were friends before him and billie got together, so that just gave them access to the group.

zoe let them in and they could tell the air was unsettled by their appearance. "hi kobe and danielle" ariana said awkwardly. they waved back awkwardly.

maya came back to billie at the table. she cleared hee throat. "i think i should take you home" maya lied.

"oh okay let me just pitch in my half of the bill" she said pulling out a wallet. maya quickly put her hand on hers. "you're the birthday girl let me pay" she said.

billie looked up at her and smiled. "fine"

they got in the car and maya started for zoe's house. billie noticed they weren't going the right way and got a little scared.

"i don't know if you thought i moved but this isn't the right way"

"chill it's a shortcut"

"i know this town like the fucking back of my hands maya and i know damn well this isn't a shortcut" billie said now in defense mode.

maya was now scared also because she had to think of an excuse on why they were going the wrong way.

"aight i gotta pick up something before dropping you off" she lied.

billie had suspicions, but she trusted maya. she knew maya would never hurt her.

not intentionally.

"okay whatever" she said. maya sighed of relief knowing she got away with it.

they arrived at zoe's house. "you have to pick something up from zoe...?" billie asked now more confused than ever.

"yea and i need you to come in with me." maya said.

"ok" billie shrugged.

"THEYRE OUTSIDE QUICK HIDE" zoe yelled. everyone hid. zoe unlocked the door before hiding.

maya opened the door. it was pitch dark. "what the fuck" billie whispered. maya turned on a light switch.

"SURPRISE" everyone yelled coming from their hiding spots.

billie looked shocked. "guys you didn't have to!" she yelled. they smiled at her. to her surprise she spotted kobe. she went to hug him.

"hi baby" kobe said while hugging him back. "hey" she said dryly.

danielle and maya looked at them jealously.

billie went to zoe and hugged her tightly. "thank you" "no problem bestie. you should really thank maya though, if it hadn't been for her we would've never had the time for this" zoe said back.

billie looked back at maya. she ran up to maya and gave her a hug. "thank you" "anytime"

"alright let's get this party started" zoe yelled. everyone agreed.

they played games like monopoly, uno, twister, etc.

they decided to play truth or dare now.

"ok i'll go first" zoe said. "truth or dare" zoe asked billie. "dare" billie replied.

"i dare you to show us your tits"

everyone "oohed" billie sucked her teeth but decided to do it anyways. she quickly flashed the group. everyone yelled.

"my goodness" denzel said covering his eyes. kobe smiled. "that's my girl" he said then kissed her.

maya grabbed a pillow to cover her crotch area.

they continued playing the game. "ok my turn." ariana said. "maya, truth or dare" "truth" the group booed. "whateva!" maya quoted south park.

"ok is it true you've fucked girls before" mayas eyes widened. "well, we're waiting" danielle said.

"yes" maya shrugged. the group gasped. "my man" denzel said while dapping maya up.

"ok. ricky, truth or dare?" maya asked. "mmm dare" "i dare you to tell us any guy that we all know that you would fuck"

"jah" he said with no hesitation. "kobe's friend jah?" ariana asked. "yupp" he said sticking his tongue out. the group was disgusted.

it was now ricky's turn to ask. he was gonna pick ariana but he thought about what's been killing him for the past 5 days.

were danielle and kobe fucking.

"ok kobe, truth or dare" kobe had a blank expression on his face. it seemed like he actually died at that moment. billie looked at him confused.

"dare" he said.

even though kobe didn't say truth for obvious reasons, ricky couldn't care less about the rules right now.

"i dare you to tell us if you and danielle are fucking"

kobe and danielle's face went pitch white. they looked completely dead. everyone else looked more confused than ever. ricky regretted it, but stood his ground.

when billie realized it was silent, her heart dropped, and she sat up from laying on kobe. she stared at him, waiting on a reply.

"well?" billie asked. her heart felt cold as snow.

kobe looked at ricky, then billie. "yes, we are"