thirteen

"maya" billie moaned.

billie arched her back as moans left her mouth from maya thrusting into her.

"i'm close" billie said while her eyes rolled back.

billie gasped and gripped the sheets before cumming on mayas dick.

*beep beep*

billie's eyes widened.

that was the last dream she expected to have.

*beep beep*

maya grunted. she reached over billie to turn the alarm clock off. she looked down at billie who was already looking up at her.

"ok i know i'm not the best looking when i wake up but damn" maya joked noticing billie's sudden shock face.

billie fake laughed. "yeah no i'm sorry" billie said while sitting up. maya looked confused.

"i'm gonna get ready for school" billie said going into the outside bathroom. "uhh i have a bathroom connected to my room with 2 sinks?" maya said following her.

"yeah but i just think we should use separate ones you know? don't wanna be in your space" billie awkwardly said.

maya glared at her confusingly. she came to a conclusion that billie was weirded out by her secret.

"um ok" maya said going to her bathroom.

billie sighed. she knew she fucked up. she could've told maya the truth but she was still trying to figure it out herself.

why did she have that dream? was she ovulating? was it because maya just revealed she had a cock?

did billie have feelings for her?

billie quickly shook that thought off and got ready.

billie and maya finished getting ready and headed downstairs for breakfast. "my mom had to go into the office early so we're on our own. what you want?" maya said looking into the fridge.

"uhh what do you have?" billie replied. "what don't i have" maya joked.

"i can make us some eggs and bacon just to be quick" maya said. billie agreed.

"these are really good maya" billie said with a mouth full. maya chuckled. "thank you" maya checked her watch. "maybe we should head out"

"yeah" billie said. maya and billie grabbed their backpacks and headed out. they got in the car and maya put in her aux cord.

pony by ginuwine started playing.

billie's eyes silently gulped.

"if your horny, let's do it. ride it, my pony" maya sang while driving. billie looked at maya.

the way maya drove was seductive. she drove with one hand on the wheel but did it with so much ease.

"like what you see?" maya said. billie jumped not noticing she was even staring. "sorry"

"it's okay ma" maya said smiling.

time passed and it was lunch. "okay but this guy seems so sweet" ricky said. "yeah but he's hideous, you can't be seen with that" zoe said back.

ricky was on tinder looking for a date for the millionth time. "i don't get it why don't you just find someone here" maya asked. ricky looked around and then looked back at maya.

"you aren't serious are you?" ricky said. everyone laughed. "this lasagna isn't doing it i need a fruit" billie said struggling to eat.

"you want my banana?" maya asked.

billie choked.

everyone looked at her concerned. "girl you good?" ariana asked. "uh yeah um i'm ok thank you" billie said back to maya. "ok.." maya said.

the bell rang and since it was thursday, a block day, everyone went to 6th period after lunch. "ok see you guys" billie said getting up.

everyone exchanged goodbyes. billie looked at maya confused since she was following her. "what?" maya asked.

"your 6th period is back there" billie responded. maya handed billie a piece of paper. it read mayas request for her 6th to be changed to billie's 6th with an approved stamp.

billie looked up and smiled. "why?" she asked.

"because i don't need you being alone in there with those freaks" maya responded.

billie stopped, causing maya to stop too.

"thank you" billie said hugging maya.

"anytime"