eight

billie didn't think her heart could drop farther than her ass, but it did.

she looked back at danielle. "is this true?" tears started to form in billie's eyes.

danielle felt relieved that the secret was out, but acted sad for the sake of her reputation.

"yes" she replied.

billie breathed in & looked back at ricky. "when was this?"

ricky looked so disappointed. he was happy that he found out the truth, but sad that billie did too.

"halloween. at the party" he started.

"i was in the bathroom and they knocked but i didn't know if it was them or my imagination because i was shit faced and i swear to you billie that i would've told you immediately but i didn't know" he said now crying.

tears were rolling down billie's face. "baby i'm sorry-"kobe started while attempting to rub her back.

"DONT TOUCH ME" billie yelled running out the back door angrily. maya quickly followed.

everyone else looked at kobe and danielle with disgust. "i sympathetically invited you whores this party and you fucking ruined it" zoe said.

"zoe" danielle started.

"get the fuck out" zoe interrupted. kobe and danielle looked at each other. "NOW" zoe yelled.

they headed out. once they were outside they got in the car. kobe couldn't start it because he felt sad.

"told you we shouldn't have came" danielle said. "will you shut the fuck up" he said back.

"no YOU shut the fuck up. because i told you do not come to this fucking party but you're all like nooo! i wanna go to a party with a guy who saw me cheat with his own fucking eyes. and now look"

kobe slapped danielle. "i wish i never slept with your slutty ass"

"well you did motherfucker now look. this is your fucking fault"

kobe leaned over to the passenger door and opened it. he unbuckled danielle's seatbelt and pushed her out.

"find a ride home bitch" he yelled before closing the door and driving off.

danielle scoffed and started walking home.

billie was crying by zoe's pool. maya came and sat by her.

"i really loved him"

"i know" maya said sadly while hugging her. the group came out the back door and sat by her too.

ricky rubbed her back. "billie i am so sorry" he said. "it's okay, it's not your fault. i suspected it" she reassured him.

"let's just go back in the house and watch a movie or something okay?" zoe suggested. they all agreed.

they went in and got some snacks and got in the living room. "birthday girl gets the couch" zoe said. they all laughed. everyone else got on the floor.

they decided to watch euphoria.

after a few episodes, everyone but maya and billie were asleep.

"maya" billie whispered. maya turned around. "yes?"

"can you sleep up here with me?" billie asked. maya smiled. "of course" she said while getting behind billie on the couch.

maya snaked her arm around billie and rested her head in the crook of billie's neck.

"is it gonna be okay maya" billie asked sadly.

"yes" maya said surely.

"how do you know?"

"because you have me"