𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Ava starts to panic a bit now, "Meg!" she shouts hoping shes around somewhere. She pulls out her phone and looks at a notification, Megan sent her a message around two hours ago, a voice message.

"Hi hunny, im going to be out for a bit I'm going over to my friends for a few hours okay?" Ava's panic was relieved, shes okay thank god, but as she kept listening she heard something that disturbed her. It sounded like a man broke in as she had heard a glass break. The voice note ended with Megan screaming and shouting for help. Ava's heart sank once again. She's only been here for a day and something goes wrong. "Fuck!" she shouts as she runs outside to take a breath.

She runs over to the Château in panic. It's the first place she can think to go to, John B and JJ will probably be there. She bursts through the door and sees John B and JJ sitting on the couch. She completely breaks down and falls into the chair. JJ immediately runs to her and hugs her tightly, as John B reads the room he does so too. "Ave what happened are you okay?" JJ asks clearly very worried "M-Meg is gone and I-I dont know what to do, someone took her!" she cries and falls into their arms. JJ and John B look at eachother and back at her "What do you mean Ave?" She then plays the voice message for them. "Fuck" John B says under his breath. "Look Ava its four in the morning, go get some sleep well get up and look tomorrow" John B says looking at her and rubbing her back. All she can do is look back and nod. "We'll get up first thing in the morning, promise" JJ assures her, he's too high right now to even think about going on another adventure. She sniffles and slowly sits up shaking. "You want a lift back?" John B asks, "No its okay" Ava says walking out the door.

She finally makes it back to the beach house and as she enters she immediately falls onto her knees and sobs. A flood of guilt goes through her from when she canclled on her night with her to go to a stupid party, What is that was her last opportunity to hang out with her and she cancelled it for a shitty party. Meg was so excited about it too. She looks over at the counter and sees the salmon she has made her on the counter, this makes her cry even more. She looks down at the ground, sobbing, but she sees a card on the floor. 'Camerons' A Camerons card? Her face drops as she puts back on her shoes and sprints over to the Camerons house. With absolutely no hesitation, of course this was Wards doing. But why?