𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Rafe and Ward remain in the room, Rafe turns to leave but Ward grabs his wrist. "What the fuck was that," Rafe look at him, "You can't just expect me to be on your side every time you get yourself involved in all this shit, I'm sick of it." Rafe says as he slaps his hand off. Ward gives him a cold look. "Rafe, I am your father, your supposed to stand by me no matter what." He says clearly getting agitated. "Why do you keep doing this, getting me stirred up in all this shit, look I'm gonna go search for Megan with Ava and i honestly dont even care what you say anymore, I wish you weren't my father." These words stung him to say but he had to say it.

"Alright, thats fine." Ward says looking at him walking out, "But I hope that means your going to be okay when I let the police know you killed Peterkin." Rafe turns back to him, "You know you cant do that, your supposed to be dead remember? If you turn me in they'll know your still alive and you'll be taken too." Ward looks at him coldly. "You don't even know how easy it is to make an anonymous call to the police and flee the country, they wont be able to track me no matter what you tell them." Rafe stares at him, heart pounding, he wouldn't do that, would he? His own blood? I guess he's trying to do the same thing but still.

"Why are you being like this? Can you not just take responsibility for your actions for once in your fucking life." Rafe snaps. "Not taking responsibility? Oh I'm sorry but aren't you the one I had to take the blame for killing Peterkin for?" Rafe starts to get angry, he walks up to his father. "Yeah well aren't you the one who faked his own death like, a pussy to get out of it." Wards eyes widen and he immediately slaps Rafe across the face.

"Everything I do is for this family Rafe! And no one seems to appreciate it, I did all that to have a happy family but because of you that has been impossible to do, you fucked this whole family up Rafe, we'd all be normal if it weren't for you!" Ward shouts at him. Rafe looks at him, shocked he just slapped him but still filled with anger. "And what were you even doing with Ava? Why are you helping her, I thought we both agreed shes a dirty pouge and can't be trusted." Rafe stares at him coldly, "She's actually a good person dad, way better than you anyway, and I think I love her." Silence fills the room.

"You love her?" He whispers, Rafe knows he probably shouldn't have said that but he nods. Ward breaths out deeply and starts walking in circles "Here's what's going to happen son, you are going to stop talking to Ava, for good" Rafe goes to argue but Ward interrupts him, "We are going to find her and make sure Singh doesn't find out I told her because this was supposed to be confidential but of course you fucked that up too. Then we are going to come home and live a normal family live, Sarah is never to know about what we have just discussed okay?" You can see the clear anger in Rafes eyes but he knows all he can do is nod becasue he didnt want to go back to jail.