𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Ava finally makes it to the door, shes uses all her remaining strength to knock on the door and starts panting. After a few seconds someone awnsers the door. What a surprise, Rafe. "What do you want" He looks at her, he can tell shes just after been crying and is a bit concerned. "Where the fuck is your father." He now has a confused look on his face "Uh, he just left for a business trip, why?" Ava's heart sinks, lower than it ever has before. "Where.." she asks praying its not far. "Africa I think, now why are you asking?" Her eyes start to well up again. "Woah are you good?" Deep down he's trying to stay pissed at her for tonight but cant help but feeling worried about her. She passes him his fathers business card. "My aunt is gone, your fucking dad took her!" she says, voice shaking. Rafes face drops.

"Excuse me? How do you know." She plays him the voice message "I found this on the ground" He steps back and starts cracking his knuckles. His dad swore to him he wouldn't get into any shit anymore. "Look I know we dont like eachother but this is my aunt, shes my only family i trust. And honestly your probably the only one who can help me right now." His face goes emotionless. She tears up again "I don't know what's wrong with me, i cant stop crying" She says wiping her eyes, trying to stay strong. He looks down too the ground "Fine, I guess i can get us a flight there tomorrow from my dads plane." "I-I can't wait until tomorrow, she could be dead!" she shouts in frustration. "Ill see what I can do." Rafe says, walking back into the house taking a deep breath, trying to gather all this sudden information and pulling out his phone, he's making a call.

(Is he actually trying to help her? I mean he owes it to her after everything thing he did but doesn't he seem like the kinda guys who would be stubborn about what she said at the party? throwing him under the bus like that? I mean she was in the right but still.)

He walks back over to her, I can get the pilot to leave in an hour alright? Ava slightly smiles, still wiping the tears from her eyes. "Thanks" He gives an awkward smile back. The long hour finally passes and they start walking to the plane, bags packed. "Look i wanted to talk to you at the party" Ava looks into the distance. "I feel like shit, I was going through shit last summer and i took it out on you and Sarah and I honestly hate myself for it, but im trying to change, I hate this tension between us, I know you wont ever forgive me, honestly i wouldn't either but i just want you to know im sorry" He says staring at his feet clearly embarrassed. Ava feels a bit bad but come on he held a gun at her, what if he actually shot her, it was going to take more than that to make them okay, if they ever could be.