𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The Uber finally arrives and takes them to the hall. They all step out of the car and walk in. It's a bit eery in there since there was no people anymore.

"Okay, Ive seen some scary shit in my life but this gives me the chills man." Cleo whispers.

"So where is he?" Kiara asks, Ava looks to the corridor where her and Rafe last seen him, "Follow me" She whispers and guides them to the hall,

in the hall is three doors, he had to be in one of them.

"Okay there's six of us, so we'll split into groups of two and search each other room." Says John B. They all agree and split into duos.

The duos are, Pope and Cleo, Jj and Kiara and Ava and John B. Pope and Cleo walk into the first room.

They step inside and see this old dusty room with cobwebs everywhere,

Cleo signals to Pope the paperwork she found on a desk in there, she didnt want to talk in case there was people inside the other rooms who could hear them talk.

They pick up the paperwork's, Pope turns his flashlight on to see because the room was really dark, the paperwork was nothing special, just bills and loans so they walk back out and wait for the others.

Kiara and JJ went into the second room,

it was really dark and like Pope and Cleo's room, extremely dusty. So they both turn on their flashlight and start looking around the room, again like the last one it seemed pretty normal.

They go to walk out when Jj trips over something and falls to the ground, Kiara giggles at him, he goes to stand up when he realises what he tripped over, a dead body.

Jj screams and shows Kiara, they were both shocked, they shone their flash on the body,

it was laying on its stomach so they couldn't see their face, but they had blonde hair,  "You dont think its.." Kiara asks Jj. He cant even focus on what shes saying to him, he's too disturbed, looking at the body.

"Theres only one way to find out" He sighs,

Pope and Cleo walk in as they had heard Jjs screams and were concerned. "What's going on" Pope asks as he's walking in and then focuses on the body, his face drops and he steps back in horror, "Holy shit!" Cleo is disturbed aswell but not really as much as the others as shes seen a lot like that before. "What are you waiting for turn it over!" She says. Jj reluctantly rolls the body over. They all gasp, it was Megan.

Ava and John B are about to walk in the final room, Before they open the door John B pulls her aside, "Whatever happens here, your gonna be okay, alright?" Ava gives him a slight smile and they both walk into the room and see Singh at his desk, he looks up, stunned, he wasn't expecting company, let alone random strangers breaking in, but they weren't strangers to him. "Ah, Ava Blanchard, I knew you would be coming here at some point." He grins, it was really unsettling how he did it. "Where is Megan." She says with a cold look. Singh laughs, "You dont want to know Ava," He looks up at her to see how serious her and John B's faces were, "We'll if i you guys really want to know then ill tell you." Ava's heart starts racing, the awnser to this whole adventure it would all come together right now. "Ava, unfortunately I-" he gets interrupted by the rest of the group bursting through the door in panic. "Megan, she's dead!" They all shout. Ava freezes on the spot, this cant be true. Her heart shatters in a million peices, her aunt, the only family she'd ever loved, is gone. All their memories come flushing back to her, like how they celebrated the fourth of July every year on her boat, or how she would always be the first one to comfort her whenever she cried over a boy. It was all gone. And she couldn't erase it.

She fell down onto her knees and sobs uncontrollably, he had taken away the one good thing in her life. Jj runs over to Singh and punches him right in the nose, he falls straight to the floor. "Why would you do that?!" Pope shouts at Singh on the floor, he stands back up, wipes the blood from his nose and grins. "It's not like she wasnt gonna die much further away from this, I mean you do know she has cancer, I really did her a favour." Even more guilt drowns Ava, that must have been why she wasnt able to take the force of her hug when they first arrived. But why didn't she tell her, mabye she was scared of worrying Ava? She starts sobbing hysterically. Kiara and Pope sit down and hug her tight. Jj continues to beat Singh up for a few more minutes until he hears Ava,

"Jj stop," She says slowly sitting up, she wipes the tears from her eyes and try's to hold herself together but still is shaking. She stands up and walks over to Singh. "I really hope you burn in hell." She then proceeds to stamp on his face with her heel. Now she didnt kill him, but it did leave a nasty scar on his face. They are all about to leave when Singh's security team shows up and blocks the door, a major fight breaks out between everyone.

Punches, kicks, elbows were thrown everywhere, at one point Cleo had one in a head lock, making him pass out. After a good ten minutes of non stop fighting, the pouges won and they ran like hell out of there. As they passed the room Megan was in, Ava slows down and walks in. Her heart shattered seeing her, she must have died so afraid, she would do anything just to comfort her and tell her shes okay like Meg used to always do to her. She hears someone walk in behind her, It's Jj. "I'm so sorry you had to see that Ave." He says as he crouches down to her and pulls her in for the biggest hug of her life. She lets it all out, screaming and crying. After they were sat there for a good five minutes, John B walks in, "Sorry to interrupt guys but the Ubers here." They both stand up, Ava takes one more final look at her aunt, not knowing if she would ever be able to say goodbye, but she had to.