𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Lights shine through the court room, the jury walk in and are seated. Some of the jury contain, all the pogues, Rafe, Wheezie, Rose, Heyward and so following. Ava was then seated at the front row after everyone else.

She looked a mess, un brushed hair, mascara smeared all over her face, she had always been the 'good girl', but now here she is, on trail for burning down a house.

She looks behind to see all her friends there, ready to support her.

She makes eye contact with Rafe and he gives her an assuring smile, in a way to tell her she would be okay.

The moment is broken by the judge slamming his hammer off the desk. "This trail is now in session, we are here today for Ava Blanchard who has allegedly tried burning a multi million dollar house in the ownership of Singh O Hara, Ava, how do you plead?"

All eyes in the room went on her as she stood up from her seat. She had made a list of points she was going to make during the trail before she arrived and trys to recall them all.

"Yes, I did attempt to burn the house down," The jury looks at her in disbelief. "But I have to speak my side of it. You see, Singh had had my aunt, Megan Blanchard trafficked across the country and murdered her just so he could get revenge on her because she found some gold that he was looking for."

Everyone stayed silent, She looks back and sees all the pogues smiling at her, proud she was able to fight for herself. They knew Megan was a rough subject for her to talk about.

Finally after a long few seconds of silence, she hears a bit of laughter coming from the end of the room. Singh walks down giggling to himself and stands beside Ava.

"Your honour may I object?" He asks and the judge agrees, "I think I is quite offensive being accused of crimes I never did, your honour as you well know I am already a very wealthy man, why would I need gold? She's clearly making this all up because her aunt had passed while travelling over here to Africa where she was going on vacation and thinks it's convenient that I also live there."

Ava looks around the room in shock. She spots Rafe, on the outside row clenching his fist, but he was holding back from doing anything because Wheezie was there. But suddenly Jj stands up.

"Your honour that is such bullshit you honestly beleive that?" he shouts to the judge while Kiara is trying to pull him down. "Sir if you don't calm down I will have you escorted out by security." Jj looks around the room in frustration before reluctantly sitting down. "Bullshit" he mutters under his breath.

"Now back to the trail, Ava I get your mad about your aunt, but you can't just make up lies about people to make your side fit." The judge says. Ava's face turns disgusted.

"Your honour, Im not making this up!" Ava says before Singh interrupts her. "Your honour, I'd like her to pay for the damages for my house to be rebuilt and refurbished." The judge looks to Ava.

"I don't have that kind of money." she mutters. "Well Ava, I am going to have to sentence you to three years in prison if you cant come up with the money."

Ava froze in shock. Three years? All the pogues and Rafe stand up from the jury. "You can't do that!" says Kiara "Oh my god" mutters Pope, "You can't be serious man!" shouts Cleo. "Your honour please!" Sarah begs, John B wraps his arms around his head in frustration. And Rafe shouts up to the judge "Your honour shes only eighteen!"

But the judge doesn't respond. Ava looks up to him. "How much will I have to come up with?" "Well with the cost of the damage of the property, the actual house and all the furniture you destroyed, I'd say i'd have to put you at 100k? Does that sound correct Mr O Hara?" Singh smiles and nods.

Ava's heart starts beating in here chest, her mind starts spiralling and she looses her breath, she wasn't gonna be able to pay this off, she will have to spend the next three years in jail. Ava starts to have a panic attack. Sarah notices this and runs from the jury up to her and hugs her, "Your gonna be okay, we'll think of something."

Ava looks up as tears come streaming down her face. "In conclusion, Ava Blanchard. It's either you come up with the money, or we spend you to prison for three years until you bail yourself out."

Ava shakingly looks up at the judge and then to Sarah before the security walk up to her.

"Hands behind your back, it's time to go to jail." Ava starts sobbing, "No Sarah please don't let them take me, I can't go to jail, I'm a good person!" She cry's, all Sarah can do is stare at her and sob.

As she is escorted to the top of the room to leave,

(yall idk singhs last name dont come after me)