𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

After around ten minutes of Ava being gone, the pogues started to question where she had went. "Guys Aves been gone for awhile now do you think shes okay?" Sarah asks. Cleo then stands up, "Ill go check on her." She says walking out the door.

She walks out to the bathroom and knocks on the door. "Ave you in here? If your doing a shit Ill leave we just wanna know if your alive girl." But she got no response. "Ava?" She asks before opening the door to see no one in the bathroom. She starts to become confused and turns back to talk to the others when she spots Rafe walking to his room, scrolling on his phone.

She walks up to him, "Look man, I made an oath to myself I wouldn't talk to you after what you did to Ave but I cant find her and i wanna know if you've seen her since you guys are kinda, you know, a thing." He looks up from his phone. "Oh yeah, i seen her walking to the bathroom and was talking to her but when we finished talking she started walking the other way, like towards the stairs." Cleo dramaticly sighs, "Whys this girl always running off." She then grabs Rafes wrist and drags him to Sarahs room.

They walk in and the pogues get a bit alarmed seeing him walk in with Cleo, He looks confused. "Whats going on?" Jj asks. "Ava ran off again." Cleo's says. They all look around at eachother. Rafe then tells them about his run in with her before she left. "Fuck, she's definitely gone back to Africa to get back at Singh." Pope realises.

While they were all talking Ava was already on the plane to Singhs house, he was responsible for what happened to Megan, and he was just going to get away with it , like he always does. But Ava was now determined to not let that happen. She was going to make sure he got everything he has coming for him.

Meanwhile back at Tannyhill everyone was trying to come up with a plan to stop Ava. Jj was reluctant to working with Rafe but knew it was the only way they could help Ava. After a long ten minutes they come up with a plan to hire a plane to take them to Africa and stop Ava from making the mistake she is about to make. The plane takes another ten minutes to arrive, they all rushed downstairs and bardged through all the visitors to the funeral. Sarah and Rafe tried to not let anybody see them as they would drag them aside and try to talk to them about their dad. As they were walking out the door, someone grabbed Rafes shoulder and turned him around to face them. It was Rose. "You can seriously not be leaving right now, have some dignity its your fathers funeral Rafe." he looks back at everyone waiting for him to follow. "Sorry Rose I have to go right now." and walks away. "It's about that stupid girl isint it!" She shouts at him, he turns around at her about to snap back but knew it would only take up time, but as he was turning back he sees Wheezie in the corner of his eye.

She looked so sad and lonely, she was at the punch stand getting a drink, her eyes were red from all the crying she did. Her attention then focuses to Rafe who was staring at her, she realises that he was leaving again, she shakes her head and runs away. This broke his heart. Out of all his family that he has hurt, he had always made it his priority to make sure Wheezie would never be upset with him, but here it is. He was tempted to run after her but then hears Sarah shout at him, "Rafe come on!" He quickly looks to her and then back to the punch stand before running over to the pogues, he decided to sort it out with Wheezie when everything was okay.

They all board the plane. It was a long plane ride, mainly for Rafe. He was stuck in a plane full of people that hated him, and he didnt even blame them. But he hoped that this would help soften their anger on him.

Meanwhile Ava had arrived and stepped off the plane and made her way over a nearby convince store near where the plane landed. She walks in and has a look around, she picks out a box of matches and a litre of gasoline. She walks up to the cashier, "Woah this is kinda sketch." He laughs. Ava keeps a straight face at him. He reads the room and stops laughing and quickly rings her up. "Uh that will be twenty dollars if thats okay?" she hands him the money and exits the store.

She then calls a uber to drive her to Singhs, her mind was set on getting revenge, she didnt care where it would end her up, in jail, dead. She didnt care as long as Singh as put to a end.

As this was happening the pogues and Rafe finally land and Kiara calls a uber to Singhs, they were all so worried for her. They know that once Ava has her mind set on something she wont back down till its done.

As Ava arrived at Singhs, she grabbed her supplies and pays the diver. She stares up at the mansion in disgust. She then unscrews the gasoline tanks and without hesitation, starts pouring it all around the manison, the bushes, grass, walls, stairway. As she was doing this, the pogues and Rafe arrived at Singhs and see was Ava was doing, "Holy shit, shes gonna burn the manison down." Pope shouts. "I'm gonna go over to her." Jj says about to open the car door. "No, I know what to do." Rafe says pulling Jj back, Jj starts to get pissed off, but before he says anything, Kiara interrupts him, "Yeah, Rafe should go. You helped her start this, you can help her end it." Everyone nods and Jj leans back into his chair with his arms crossed.

Ava strikes the match as Rafe walks over. "Ava please dont do this!" he shouts. "He killed Meg Rafe, do you not get that? I'm not letting him get away with this, it's about time someone does something about it." Rafe walks closer to her but she backs up. "Ava I know your hurt, but we dont know what he'll do next if you do this, you got get arrested or even killed, if it were anyone else doing this I would be on board because I honestly dont care about anyone but you." He slowly walks over to her and she doesn't back away this time. As he is about to reach her Ava speaks.

"Sorry Rafe this is for Meg."