𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Ava and Rafe are about to walk into the banquet when a bouncer stops them, "Names." They both start to panic, they didn't know they had to be invited. "Um, we're with Ward Cameron, he invited us." Ava says trying to act serious. The bouncer looks at them very skeptical, "Wait aren't you Wards son? Rafe is it?" Rafe nods, "That's me." The bouncer then smiles and clears the way for them to walk in. "Holy shit, i cant believe he let us in" Ava says surprised. Rafe laughs at how shocked she is. They both enter the hall. It's massive, with fancy dining tables, candles, orchestra and beautiful paintings hung on the walls. "Do you see your dad anywhere?" Ava turns to Rafe. He looks around "No, not yet" "Let's split up then, meet here in twenty okay?" Ava says, Rafe nods and they part ways to go look for Ward.

As Ava is walking around the hall searching for Ward she hears her phone buzzing, its Sarah calling her. She quickly awnsers, straight away, when she awnsers she hears Sarah scream "Guys I got her shes on the phone right now, oh my god!" She was so happy. "Hey Sarah I'm so sorry I didn't get to tell you anything its a really long story." "Ave, are you okay? Where are you? Did Rafe take you?" She has so many questions and rightfully so, Ava looks around and see's how much people are actually in the room with her, seeing that there is too much people around she decides to step outside to continue her call with Sarah. "Ava, where the fuck are you." John B is now talking into the phone. Ava then explains to everyone what happened to Megan and that she's there with Rafe and that he flew her out. There was silence for a few seconds. All of the pogues surrounded Sarahs phone to listen. "Why would you go to Rafe, he's an asshole Ava" JJ says, he's worried for her. "JJ, its okay trust me, I think we're starting to become good again, i mean he flew me out here to find my aunt you know? Isn't that good?" "You do know he held a gun to you before right?" Pope says in confusion, Ava hesitates, "Yeah I guess," 'Okay just wanted to know were all on the same page" He says. "Ave Im sorry we didnt help you last night, we should've done everything we could to help you." John B says. "Wait, she came to you last night? And what? You turned her away?" Sarah says, getting mad at John B for not helping her when she needed it. "No Sarah its okay, I honestly think its better that Rafe's helping me cause he was able to fly me here on your dads plane." Sarah sighs "Im still sorry i didn't answer the door last night," "It's okay Sar, I honestly wasn't expecting you to, it was four o clock in the morning."

Ava then feels a tap on the shoulder, it's Rafe. Whys he always doing that? "I think i seen my dad, and who are you calling?" "Oh, um im on call with Sarah and the guys" JJ takes the phone after hearing her say this. "Ava pass the phone to him right now." Ava hears him. "JJ wants to talk to you" Rafe looks back frustratedly and proceeds to take the phone. "What?" he says arrogantly. "Listen,I know about the stunt you pulled last night on Ava, Trying to grab her? You better not try anything with her or ill kill you." Rafe rolls his eyes. "Why do you think im gonna pull something, I'm trying to do her a solid here, she deserves to know where her aunt is, goodbye." He says as he hangs up the phone. "Lets go" he says. "That was rude." Ava says giving him a dirty look. "Im just stressed alright, now can we please go." Ava rolls her eyes and follows him.