𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Rafe leans in the kiss her, she quickly pushes him back slightly. "Woah what are you doing?" She asks, "Sorry, I dont know why I did that, I thought you would be into it." Ava smirks, "It's okay, I am" He smiles back at her and leans in for a kiss again and she accepts. This is so unexpected especially from two people who hated each other only a few hours ago. But this kiss, it felt right.

After a good minute of making out they both pull back and stare at each other and giggle. They end up kissing again and continue dancing for a while until they use up all their energy, the night or morning some of you might consider it, ends with Ava falling asleep on Rafes chest, she never expected how comfortable it would be, she felt safe around him, and he felt the same about her.

It's now twelve pm, Ava wakes up, still lying on Rafes chest. "Morning," She says slowly getting up, "Morning." He returns. They were both extremely hung over from last night, they drank a lot. They both sit up and face eachother, "I enjoyed last night, we'll from everything i can remember from it im like really hungover right now" Rafe says with sleepy eyes and chuckling. Ava smiles at him, "I did too," Rafe checks his phone, "Shit." He realises the time. "My dad is probably back home right now." Ava becomes really confused. "What are you talking about? They only got here yesterday, plus he never even came back here to get his and Roses bags." Rafe stands up. "He was only supposed to be on this trip for a day, and he usually leaves all his stuff here for next time, its my fault for not knowing he wouldn't come back, Im sorry i let you think he would." Ava's eyes start to well up, "What about Megan? What if he did something to her here and just left her here on her own?" Rafe looks around nervously, "Um, ill fix it, it will be okay I promise alright?" Ava wipes her eyes and nods.

Rafe calls for another plane and Ava is about to start packing again. "No time for packing, or even changing out of these clothes." He's referring to the formal suit and dress they have on them from the banquet which they never got to get out of last night. Ava then just grabs her bags which she never even got to open and followed Rafe out to the plane.

They both walk out and get into the plane. It's now about an hour into the plane ride, "Im so bored," Ava complains. "Wanna watch a movie?" Rafe says while grabbing the remote and turning on one of the tvs they had inside the plane, "Woah your'e like really fancy." This makes Rafe laugh, "Can we watch 'The Notebook' I love Ryan Gosling." Ava asks, Rafe slightly smiles and turns it on the tv.

After another hour they finally arrive back home, Rafe ended up actually kinda enjoying the movie, Ava found it cute. They walk off the plane and walk back to Tannyhill. "Well, this trip was eventful?" Ava laughs. Rafe smirks, "Yeah, it was." All of a sudden Sarah runs out of the house and gives her the biggest hug, almost knocking her hard onto the floor. "Oh my god Ave I was so worried about you!" She shouts, Ava laughs "Im okay Sar, dont worry, look I'm alive now." Sarah turns to Rafe, thanks for doing this for her, she gives an awkward smile and he does the same to her. "Look come inside I think i heard dad and Rose walking in but i didnt want to go down until you were home" They all are about when Ava gets a sudden rush of anxiety, what if he tells her Megan is dead? Or even worse?

The three of them walk in and find Ward and Rose in the office, talking over a cup of coffee. "Dad?" Rafe calls to him, Ward looks up to see them all standing before them. You can see a sense of guilt through his eyes, "Oh hey guys, nice to see you Ava." She just stares back at him, "Where's Meg." His eyes widen, he looks over to Rafe in a threatening way and realises he's on her side, he already knew Sarah would be. "What do you mean?" He asks, slightly laughing to ease the tension. "Dad can you just stop with the lies for once." Sarah says. His face goes stern, "Rose can you leave for a few minutes," She goes to argue but realises that this wasnt a conversation she did not want to be apart of. "You really want to know?" He asks. Ava is trying to stay strong, preparing for the worst news, she looks over to Rafe and he looks back at her and nods at her, in a sense of assuring her she would be okay. "She's got into Singh's business so I might have brought her over to have a chat." Ava's eyes were welling up again, she knows who Singh was, John B and Sarah had told her all about him last summer, and she knew that something bad must have happened if she was involved with him, she try's to hold back her tears, "What do you mean?" she says, voice slightly cracking.

"Well Ava it turns out your aunt had found the gold before any of us and kept it all to herself, she was always greedy like that." Ward stares at her emotionless.
She looks over to Sarah who was already looking at her, Sarah puts her hand on her shoulder for comfort. "Why would you do that dad! You know thats the only family she has left!" Rafes shouts at him, Ward smirks, "Oh come on, she still has her good for nothing mother." Tears start to shed from Ava's eyes, she cant control it. But she try's to keep herself together. "Tell me, is she dead." She asks, voice still cracking. Rafe and Sarah look at her and then back to their father. "Im gonna be honest with you Blanchard, I really dont know, but I do know is that Singh is a very cruel man and I wouldn't mess with him myself, thats the only reason I turned her in, I knew if it wasnt her it would be me," Ava starts sobbing uncontrollably. Rafe wraps his arm around her, Sarah looks at her father discustingly. "How dare you! You are so selfish!" Ava shouts at him, Ward stares at her, Sarah starts tearring up aswell, "I wish it was you that got handed in." She says. Ward looks at her, his face softens, and eyes well up. "I know you dont mean that Sarah," He whispers. "I mean every fucking word!" She shouts. Sarah looks back and sees Wheezie standing at the door. She try's to pull herself together. "Oh my god wheeze, im so sorry you seen that" Sarah runs up and hugs her. Ward looks to Wheezie, "Sarah get her out of here." He says sternly. Sarah stares at him blankly while hugging Wheezie and taking her out of the room.

There was only three people left in the room now, Ward, Ava and Rafe. "If there's a chance shes still alive, then I'm going to find her." Ava says wiping the tears from her eyes and turning to Rafe, "Me too." He says back to her. "Nope, not happening." Ward says, "None of my children are going there," "Dad I dont really think you have a say in this, you've done enough." Rafe stares at him blankly. "I've made my decision Rafe, I dont care about what Ava does as she is not my child but you, your not going. Ava I will lend my plane to you to travel over and you can find out the truth yourself, but whatever happens its not on me." "I dont care," she says staring at him, "Ava I want to do this with you." She slightly smiles at him, "It's okay, I can do this." Ward pulls out his phone. "Be at the plane in an hour, Rafe stays here," Rafe puts his hands on his head and walks around in circles, Ava hugs him before running out of the room.