𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Meanwhile while Rafe was talking with his dad, Ava had ran outside. She was an emotional wreck, her aunt was kidnapped and she doesnt know if she was alive or not, she decides to run over to the Château as she had no where else to do.

She runs in and finds all the pouges there, well except for Sarah, her and Rafe were on house arrest. They all looked at her weird as she was still wearing her red dress from the banquet, "Oh Im sorry I didnt know this was a fancy dress event" John B laughs to himself. Ava starts breaking down crying infront of them. "Meg, she could be dead." She sobs. John B quickly stopped laughing, everyone rushes over to her "Ava what do you mean?" Kiara asks her. She explains to everyone the story that ward had told them and that Rafe and Sarah weren't allowed to come with her on the plane over. "We'll go with you Ave, you shouldn't do this alone." Pope says while putting his hand on her shoulder, "Really?" she asks. They all say of course which calms Ava down a bit knowing she wont have to do this alone. They all hug her and then go get packed for the trip.

After fourth minutes everyone was ready and they were all walking out to the plane, as they were walking past the Camerons house, Ward walks out. Ava starts to back up and JJ stands infront of her. "Dont worry im not going to do anything," He hands Ava one of his Cameron cards. "Just in case you need to call about the plane." She immediately gets flashbacks to when she had found one of his cards when Megan first went missing. She scoffs at him and throws it on the ground. "If i need help from a Cameron I'll call Sarah." He looks at her and smirks, "And why not Rafe, would you not call him if your both so in love?" Everyone looks at her, she had forgot to tell them about what happened that night. She stares at him and walks away. As shes walking away, Ward slips the card into the pocket in her shorts without anyone noticing.

They all finally make it onto the plane and everyone crowds around her. "Girl really? Rafe?" Cleo asks. Ava laughs to herself. "He's actually a nice guy guys, I know what he did but I think its time I just put that behind me and move on, I cant hold onto that grudge forever. I mean he certainly made up for it with everything he's done for me the past few days." JJ starts chewing the inside of his cheek, clearly pissed off she got with him after everything, he'll probably never forgive him. "When you say you know what he did your'e referring to him almost shooting you yeah?" Pope asks. "Pope you dont need to keep reminding us we know." Kiara says slightly smirking.

After a two hour long flight they finally arrive back in Africa. "What's the plan now Ave?" John B asks. She starts think and then replies. "Okay we're going to track down Singh and get the truth about Megan from him." "Okay but how?" Pope asks. "The reason im wearing this dress is becasue me and Rafe went to this banquet that he organised, well at least I think it was him, the letter was from 'King Fish'" All the pouges look at eachother smirking, "Yep, thats his codename," Cleo says "Alright, well I think thats where he holds all his meetings and thats why he asked Ward to come so he can give him Meg in private." "Right so, lets go." JJ shouts. "JJ calm down, I need to call us an Uber to get us there" Ava giggles. "Oh yeah" He says.