𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

8:00am,

JJ wakes up in the Chateau and slowly gets out of bed and stretches, he stands up and walks to the kitchen to get breakfast, he knocks over a beer can from the counter which wakes John B up, "What the fuck" he groans as he gets up. "Dude im worried about Ava, i feel bad about sending her home last night, I mean what if something happened her aunt" JJ says as he pours the milk into his 'cornflakes'. "Yeah, i couldn't sleep last night, her crying kinda disturbed me you know? It broke my heart bro." Guilt flushes over both of them, they should've helped their friend no matter what time it was. "No time for breakfast JJ, were heading to the beach house right now." John B says as he grabs his keys and hops in the twinkie, JJ follows.

They both arrive at the beach house and knock at the door, no awnser. "Where is she?" John B says, frustrated. "Wait ill call her" says JJ pulling out is phone and proceeding to call her. Straight to voicemail. "Shit" they both mutter. JJ starts looking around in panic, he walks over to a tree on the porch and yanks off a branch, "What the fuck are you doing?" John B asks, "If she wont open up were coming in"

JJ grabs the branch and throws it at a low window, it breaks "You cant just do that JJ", JJ is so worried to care what John B has to say, he'll do anything to make sure Ava is okay, its like older brother instinct except he wasnt her brother but they just had that kinda bond. They both carefully walk threw the broken glass and go look around the house for Ava.

"She's not here." John B says frusted because they can't find her. "Mabye she called into Sarah last night after she came to us?" Jj says, they both run out and dart it over to Tannyhill. They bang on the door, Sarah awnsers "Oh hey guys!" she reads the room and realises something is wrong. "Wait what happened?" Jj and John B explain to her that they can't find Ava and she starts worrying aswell. "Did she mabye call over here last night?" says Jj. "Hm, i mean i heard someone banging on the door around four last night but Rafe awnserd the door and handled it, he actually left this morning out of no where on a plane somewhere, I didn't ask any questions though" Everyone is shocked once they put the peices together, They all think Rafe had kidnapped Ava and taken her away.