𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

10:00

Ava and Rafe finally arrive at their destination, Rafe wakes up after falling asleep through the flight and sees Ava's head leaning on his shoulder, she fell asleep too, he didn't want to be rude so he gently tapped her to wake her up, her head quickly rushed back up as she realises that she slept on his shoulder. "We'll re here" he says. She quickly sits up "Sorry" she mutters and grabs her bags from above her, he does to same. They both step off the plane, "So where are we going now?" Ava asks, "We have a vacation house over here, thats probably where my dad is staying" He says. It only takes them about five minutes to walk from the plane to the house, but it felt more longer with the awkwardness between them, but they finally made it. It was massive, way bigger than Tannyhill and that was huge aswell, "Woah," Ava says in awe, Rafe looks at her and smirks, he realises what he's doing and quickly drops his face again so she doesn't notice.

They both walk in, "Dad!" Rafe shouts, hoping this would call him over, but there was no awnser, he try's again but no awnser. "He's probably not here," Ava says, "I dont really know what to do now then." Rafe says in frustration. Ava walks over to the dinning room, and spots something on the table. "Theres a letter here" Rafe walks in any they both read the letter.

'Ward, Im holding a banquet tonight, at the courthouse hall. its black tie. Im hoping we can continue with the plan there, dont forget her, sincerely, King Fish.'

They both look up, shocked by this information and stand in silence. The 'she' their refering to is obviously Megan, i mean who else could it be? "were going." Ava says sternly, looking up at Rafe, he nods his head but he makes a confused face, "It's black tie, Im wearing a flannel and trousers and your wearing flats and a short dress, we can't show up like that." Ava looks around, "Did Rose come with him?" "Yeah?" Ava comes up with a plan. "You go up to your dads wardrobe and pick out a suit, he has to have one there, and Rose will probably have some dresses to so ill take one okay?" Rafe smirks, "Good plan" he says while walking upstairs, Ava follows, proud she came up with that. She pulls out her phone, the pogues were probably so worried about her, she sees all their missed texts and calls, "Shit" she goes to call Kiara back. No service. She decides to text their group chat to explain and hopes it sends whenever she gets her connection back.

They both walk into Ward and Roses room, and open their wardrobe, it was one of them split ones with the sliding doors. Rafe opens Wards section and spots a suit straight away, your average black suit and picks out a red tie with it. Ava then slides open Roses side and finds a bunch of gorgeous dresses, she see's two that really catch her eye and she picks them out and lays them on the bed and try's to decide, one of them is a really nice blue one that is sleeveless and goes down to her knees, and the other is his red dress and off the shoulder sleeves and is cut down to her knees aswell but with a slit. Rafe is about to walk out of the room to change in his room, "What are you doing?" He asks her. "Oh um, I cant choose a dress to wear." "Wear the red one." he looks at her and continues to walk out. Ava stares at him as he exits, that was kinda nice? She sticks with what he said and puts on the red dress. She freshens up her makeup with Roses, they were all branded Ava felt so fancy, she ties her hair is a low bun with one of Roses clips and robs some of her heels, she chooses red ones to match the dress.

Rafe walks back in with the suit on, he stares at Ava is awe, she turns around and sees him looking at her, he quickly snaps out of it and gets embarrassed, "you-you look nice" he says looking to his feet, Ava slightly smiles, "You dont look so bad either" They stand there in silence for a few seconds, "Lets get going" Rafe says as he walks out of the room, Ava follows and they hop into a Uber Rafe called. After a long and awkward hour long car ride they finally arrive at the banquet hall.