II

Harry found no answer to this question. Indeed, the madman between her thighs had already touched one of the most private parts of her person and not once had he been able to take offense. As soon as they entered Voldemort's room, the world had changed its axis, had stopped wanting to turn in the right direction. The black mage – his worst enemy! – had started to emit something, a smell. An intoxicating scent when Harry had tried to look for a way out, a scent that had invaded the closed room and made him drunk.

So when Voldemort had undressed him while complimenting him, he hadn't found the strength to stop him. When he found himself on the bed, Harry tried to protest. Weakly, so weakly as the serpentine tongue of this "man" passed back and forth over his nipples until he made him cry out with emotions that were very new to him.

Harry wasn't exactly stupid about sex, although he never felt the need to masturbate as much as some of his classmates had according to what they said in the Common Room. It had helped him fall asleep the day before the end of the Triwizard Tournament, that is.

Except that there, it had been a whirlwind of sensations, each more divine than the last. Harry wouldn't have believed that her body was so sensitive and so eager. Seeing Voldemort between his thighs had scared him, he thought he was going to suffer and the dark wizard had simply leaned over him to kiss his budding erection again and again. Harry had been able to put some of his seminal fluid on one of his antagonist's pale cheeks. Far from being disgusted, the man had already made her cum twice. And from the way he caressed his cock which was still tingling from his previous orgasm, it really wasn't over. So yes, besides that, what was a kiss? Harry arched as the pressure increased around his barely flaccid penis. Sweat made his skin glisten in the dim light.

-For what… ?

-Later.

Voldemort kissed him again, Harry tasted himself on his long tongue, clearly inhuman but incapable of disgusting him. On the contrary, he knew what she was capable of and he dreaded her as much as he wanted to again. At least he knew there was a reason why he could only accept all these caresses. He wasn't the problem. Anyway, in his life, Voldemort had always been THE problem!

-Ah…

-Already hard again. It's so easy. So good.

Harry felt embarrassed as Voldemort slipped an arm under one of his thighs to open him even more to the fiery and hungry gaze of the dark wizard. He wanted to turn his head away, swallowing while his enemy licked his lips again. For what ? Harry knew it when that tongue brushed his most hidden place and he blushed as a wave of desire ran through his body.