81-90

He had done it. Harry should feel ashamed, angry that the demon had manipulated him. But all he felt was a kind of peace. He felt in tune with himself as if he had finally stopped lying to himself. That was probably it. He had wanted to make Wormtail suffer so much and he had finally done it. He had heard him scream until his vocal cords tore, until he convulsed in his piss on the stone, foaming at the mouth. Harry had almost killed him, Tom had held his hand and whispered that it would be too kind to kill him by breaking his spirit. That the rat deserved to suffer even more later. And the worst ? It was that Harry was okay with it.

Since this serenity had settled within him, Harry was even more cuddly with his incubus. The words threatened to pass his lips, he even drew blood once. Tom had laughed about it before making him cum by licking this liquid which had linked them, connected them. For ever.

It was lunchtime, two days after this decisive event. Harry enjoyed his sausages while rereading his morning lessons, Tom answered his questions when he asked them. This calm was broken in a very impromptu manner. Harry felt two auras in the hall of the manor, they then approached quickly towards them and he looked at his companion who had drawn his wand to hide him. Except… What’s the point? Harry squeezed Tom's wrist, swallowing.

It's good. It's not worth it.
Tom's smile made his heart beat faster, Harry released him and resumed his meal, intending to act as if nothing special was happening. The doors to the dining room opened to reveal a Fenrir Greyback. The werewolf looked huge in the frame, he held another man by the collar, froze when he saw that his master was not alone. To give a toothy smile, as if thirsty for blood. Harry might have been scared. Harry knew the alpha could never lay fingers on him.

I found this on my land, looking for Karkaroff.
Severus Snape landed on the carpet between them. The potionist was hurt but not enough to look up and widen his eyes in shock. Harry considered his urge to laugh at the scene, he was probably smiling.

Hello, Professor Snape, Fenrir.
The werewolf had known of his presence months ago because of his scent throughout the mansion but had only recently told Tom who had not punished the lycanthrope. As he had not betrayed him.

Potter...
Snape didn't even see that Tom didn't have his snake face as he was so fixated on him. Harry set down his cutlery and nodded. Snape seemed to want to get up to approach her.

The one and only since I am the last of my lineage.

82

Fenrir burst out laughing, his demon smiled too. Snape almost looked at him with his mouth open, probably too shocked. Harry felt his heart beating so fast but it wasn't fear, more a form of unhealthy excitement. He was sort of coming out, he was symbolically saying where he would be in the coming civil war. Alongside Lord Voldemort, his incubus, his companion. Even if certain words were still necessary, it was his reality and internally, he could no longer deny it.

Thanks for looking so hard for me, Professor. But as you can see, I've always been here. Not as a prisoner. Well… It's more complex than that but Tom hadn't lied to you per se.
Snape finally thought about turning his head. Livid to see Tom returned to his former physical glory. Had Snape known him with that face anyway? Harry would have to ask that question later. Snape was now on guard, quite aware that he was in enemy territory. With no real escape. Harry nevertheless had to admit that the potionist had class.

What do you think, Harry? Are we keeping Severus to be your teacher soon?
I think it would be a good idea, you will have a lot to do.
Harry knew it could be complicated but now there was an advantage over the teacher: he could punish him if he acted too stupid. There was something calming about the idea of this man replacing Tom in his classes. Probably because Snape was uncompromising, too. Harry needed to be firm with him academically, his mind would wander too quickly otherwise. Snape said in a voice that was intended to be firm but which hinted at his physical suffering.