131-135

Harry would have liked to be surprised but all that came was giggles. Uncontrollable, almost incomprehensible. One hand on his stomach, the other in front of his mouth, the sound still came out from between his lips, a chuckle then another. He could hear the noise getting louder and louder but it was louder than him. Because Dumbledore was right and wrong. Because he knew what his death would mean to this world if it happened.

Harry had already imagined what Tom would be like without him, the unconscious demon who would destroy everything in his path. He would bet it would be grandiose, incredible, breathtaking. Something in him wanted to see it but since he had no desire to give up, he could only fantasize about it... Or he could suggest to Tom that he do it in the distant future. If only because they might end up getting bored.

Harry...
Yes, yes, continue.
Harry chuckled again, avoiding looking at the disfigured man who disgusted him more and more. Because that was it from the beginning, he felt it. He should have always died for Tom to disappear too, right?

Yes, it's true. You see, I don't have any formal proof to show you yet, but do you remember Tom's diary that you faced during your second year?
I remember it very well, yes.
It was what we call a Horcrux. To put it simply, it was a piece of soul that Tom took out of himself and put it into an object to make himself immortal.
So Dumbledore knew or always had doubts about it. His demon will be happy to hear it, yes. Harry looked back at the old man, frowning, unable to look horrified though.

And ? How could I kill him by dying?
Because Dumbledore was probably playing with the depressive aspect he should feel when he always felt tired and grumpy because of it.

Harry… My little…
Harry wanted to punch him for that wording. He didn't show his anger.

You are a Horcrux. Since the first time he tried to kill you.
What ? What was he? Harry remained speechless in shock as Dumbledore told him that Tom had surely carried out the rituals so that when he was murdered, a Horcrux would be created. Except that with the somewhat complex death of his mother, her protection, the piece of soul had surely become embedded in Harry, through the scar on his forehead, creating a unique bond between them.

Harry touched it, this famous scar. He felt a sort of familiarity there. He had never been alone and for good reason… A part of Tom was always with him. Tom had given him something no one else would have. He had to hide the wide smile that threatened to creep onto his face. For once, he really wanted to make love to his incubus.

Except that upon returning and talking with Tom, the desire disappeared quite quickly for a nameless jealousy which made the incubus step back a little for once.

You're telling me that you gave a piece of your soul to another person...
Nagini was my closest friend and I needed her to always understand me, to always know where I am.
For once, Harry must have looked dangerous because his demon wasn't leading the way. The teen was aware that his magic was cracking the air around him but he was in no mood to hold back. He rather wanted to go tear the snake apart without any ounce of empathy for his demon. She had no right to have what she had there. She didn't deserve it!

Take it back! Take it back or I'll destroy it myself!
Tom raised his hands in a sign of calm, Harry's magic destroyed the surrounding windows. The incubus glanced at the pieces of glass rising into the air. Yes, Harry was even in the mood to blow his mind. And he also saw the creature part beginning to react to his fury. Of course the incubus didn't want his companion's anger.

Okay, okay, I'll do it, calm down. You must not attack him before I have made the transfer... Can my beloved prey do that for me?
A huge piece of glass landed next to Tom's face. Harry didn't intend to be so easily coaxed and there was no way he would wait any longer than necessary.