III

Voldemort licked again, then slowly moved up the perineum with the tip of his tongue. Preventing its prey from squirming under its influence. He reached the testicles and his mouth watered, he came to suck them. Harry cried out in pleasure under the attack, the dark mage continued by placing his crimson eyes on that reddened face, his green eyes that didn't really seem to see him. And not because of myopia. He lingered again as his fingers wrapped again around the teen's cock, so slippery from their joint fluids.

-Do you know that I never liked sex?

He saw confusion on Harry's features as he squirmed a little under his incisive gaze.

-It relaxes but it also requires you to bear the touch of another person. I hate being touched, even brushed against. This skin-to-skin contact that we have is the first that has been so… pleasant to me.

Not sure that this would reassure the teenager, Voldemort did not seek to be. He simply wanted to emphasize that he had no more chosen than his former enemy to find himself in this position with him. Although he also agreed that there could have been much worse consequences of this ritual. What would he have done if Potter had become his master? Brr, a thought he wouldn't dwell on. He had to eat again, so that this feeling of hunger would disappear for a moment.

-Pleasant ?

-Would you prefer 'joking', Harry? Would you prefer that I be more enthusiastic about giving you pleasure ad vitam aeternam?

Pleasure which was fading away, probably because he was getting angry. Even though it hurt to admit it, Potter had done nothing, he had never sought to enter into conflict with him on his own. So he interrupted the youngest by taking him back in his mouth, a shiver running down his body. It shouldn't be a pleasure to do this and yet... His prey cried out again, moaning more loudly when he languidly moved his tongue, not letting a single drop of seminal fluid escape. It was all his, he would swallow it all again with joy. Grabbing Harry's hips, he worked on the smooth, hard erection, loving it when it hit his throat. Harry's sublime moans nourished him as much as what he swallowed.

And when all the sperm slid down his windpipe, he had to stifle a moan. Lord Voldemort was not a needy teenager! Contrary to what it seemed... Right?

-Stop…

And three. Except that his mind was definitely clearer with his hunger subsiding a little. Tom ran his hand over his face, embarrassed by everything he had dared to do and would do again. The cycle had started, nothing could stop it except their death. Except everyone knew he wasn't ready to die anytime soon.