31-40

31

Yes, the prophecy. I'll tell you about it later, you already have a lot of information to remember with the book. Moreover, the prophecy can no longer concern us.

Tom sat up as his stomach began to clench with hunger. Just another hour or two. It had to be able to hold, whether the bond was consumed or not. Going back behind his desk was an ordeal, he felt like a drug addict trying to wean himself off with the bag of the best substance at his fingertips.

-You have no interest in lying to me...

-Indeed, I have no interest in lying to you. I'm not for lying if it's not absolutely necessary, Harry.

Tom picked up his pen again, his eyes on his document rather than his food. Unable to reread the last line he had written himself. The words didn't seem to make any sense and he was pretty sure his eyes had changed color. His aura stretched across the room, attracting the only person capable of helping him put his thoughts and needs in order. There was just one important factor: Harry Potter was a pushover and he was proving it once again by resisting the pull. Well, by not falling directly into his arms.

Tom glanced at the youngest. The teenager had red cheeks, already looking debauched because of his messy hair. His lean, athletic figure looked so advantageous in the clothes Lucius provided. Tom could also tell that his prey was no longer able to concentrate. So why didn't she come to him? Wasn't he everything Harry wanted? No not yet. However, for his part... He had already gotten up. Tom could abandon all dignity about this. Or almost.

His magic wrapped around Potter who gasped. The book fell into his lap, then remained on the couch as Tom lifted the younger boy onto his desk.

-Flight…

Hunger pushed him to silence the teenager, especially since with the tone, he could already guess his displeasure. Tom infiltrated this half-open mouth, partially wrapping his tongue around that of his prey. The first moan that came made him so proud... His hand naturally found his companion's hardened erection.

Yes, Tom was going to have a snack in his office.

He released Potter's mouth to lick his neck. He obviously wanted to suck him but the incubus also wanted to find all the other places that would drive Potter crazy with pleasure. The junction of the neck and shoulder was certainly one. The shirt opened with a burst of his magic and he traced a wet line between the nipples. Potter flinched, his hand covered in more liquid. Well... The exploration was worth it, Tom seized a pink bud between his lips, sucked it as if he could extract the pleasure from his prey there too.

32

Harry held back a cry by biting his lips, arching towards that mouth that felt so good. He had felt that Voldemort was trying to resist, he too was trying. Because when the creature didn't intervene, the situation was just unhealthy in real life. And there, he found himself once again moaning, short of breath, his body completely turned upside down by the attentions offered to him. How could this serpentine tongue be so good? How could the black mage's gentle bites on her nipple make her want to cum so hard? He tightened his grip on the edges of the desk, torn between the desire for Voldemort to continue his kisses on his chest and the idea of having his tongue around his cock once again.

-You…Tom…

Hard to call the man Voldemort when he didn't act like Voldemort. As absurd as it was, Harry really struggled to consider the creature who wanted him and cared for him as a real part of the megalomaniacal assassin that was Voldemort. However, he shouldn't separate the two, should he?

-Ah!

The incubus' mouth had changed target. Since when were his nipples so sensitive? Harry refused to believe it had always been this way. It was the creature's fault! He felt Tom chuckle around his hold, Harry lifted his hips again to feel himself sliding into the hand wet with his fluids. Unable to blame the man for laughing at his state, even if it wasn't his fault that he wanted to cum so much. He did not warn when it went beyond him and he was no longer able to see the ceiling above his head, part of his sperm hit the chin of the incubus who hastened to come and collect the rest at the source.