51-60

51

Concentrating throughout the day was difficult for him. In fact, no matter how much he pushed the idea over and over again, Harry felt emotions rising. He exploded around three o'clock, a ball of rage and hatred and attacked Voldemort with his poor arsenal of spells. To see how good a duelist the man really was like this one avoided his spells. Harry yelled at him as much as he threw Diffindos , which was not a good idea. The link made him tire even faster, unconsciously missing his target. When he finally figured it out, Harry was on the ground, clenching his fists, tapping the polished stones with dry sobs. He didn't want to cry in front of Voldemort.

So much hatred... You hurt both of us for people you hated too.
You do not understand anything !
It's you who doesn't understand. What have these people brought you, Harry?
Harry looked up, still out of breath. He didn't feel empty yet, he wanted, he needed to hurt someone. And there was only Voldemort, only his demon on whom he could vent at the moment. At least that's what he thought because he wasn't prepared for the man to force him to stand up. Harry protested, finding himself following the dark wizard into the depths of the manor. Fear made his heart beat faster, as much as he ignored it as best he could, he was a little claustrophobic and dungeons were certainly not his favorite places. And since when did a Muggle manor have dungeons? It must have just been converted cellars... And...

Harry froze when he saw a person he hated even more than Voldemort. He even found it hard to believe that she was in front of him, that he was still alive.

Wormtail…
I think he will be ideal prey for you.
Harry trembled as the man looked at them with both fear and hope. He took two steps back. No, he couldn't do that.

I will not raise my wand against a man who cannot defend himself.
So noble. Do you think he would be in your place? Should I remind you what he did in the cemetery?
Harry found it hard to swallow. He remembered very well. Too good of this green flash which had spread Cédric Diggory on the ground. Of his terror of being tied to a grave, used as a potion ingredient to bring back Voldemort. Wormtail had been part of all that, yes, and more. But surprisingly, what enraged him even more than all that was the desperate and lust-filled look that the traitor gave HIS demon. He turned his head away, his magic creating sparks at the tip of his wand.

No !
Well... Another time, maybe.
Certainly. Harry saw the potential for disaster to come.

52

Really an interesting reaction. Tom had loved it and he knew that his food would fail and would end up attacking the one who had betrayed his family. Wormtail was no longer of any use to him, worse the man had thought he could touch and kiss him. Still weakened by his return, Tom had thought that the fear he exerted on this idiot's heart would be enough to keep him on a leash. This was without taking into account his power as an incubus which called his prey to him as best he could. Tom was still too unconscious to understand his broken magic, thinking that the cause lay elsewhere.

When Wormtail had finally attacked him as he was going to bed, the shock had nearly made him lose his fighting reflexes. Disgust was still present in his mind as he thought about the incident, about that jerk's dirty hands on him. He had made her pay by locking her up but it wasn't enough. He wanted him to suffer.

And it would be even more divine if Harry took care of it. Yes, definitely, Tom wanted to see this show. It would be an immeasurable mental pleasure.

Why is he still alive?
Death would be too sweet for this animal.
His food looked up from his plate to stare at him, perplexed. Tom could explain more but he wasn't the type to talk about his moments of weakness.

When you're ready, it will be ideal for learning how to hurt and heal.
You're crazy, he's a human being...
Whom you hate even more than me. Besides, I'm sure you'd rather practice on him than on an innocent animal.
The vibrant hateful gaze of his prey made him smile. Of course, it hurt him too but the incubus was beginning to reconcile that. To understand that it was much more what he represented than who he really was that bothered the youngest.