21-30

21

What ? Harry took a step back, his cheeks a deep red. Well yes, since they were both talking about food, sperm was also food! And there was no way he was going to touch Voldemort there or… No, no, no! Impossible ! Harry looked up as Voldemort laughed. What was happening to that one again? Harry shifted in his chair and even considered running away for real this time and locking himself in the bathroom. A hand on his knee stopped him and he saw the black mage wipe away a tear of laughter.

-I don't see what's funny!

-You have a lot of perverse imagination despite what you let people believe. No, I'm not going to feed you that, Harry.

Dinner appeared on the table and in front of Harry was a simple bowl of soup. Stunned with relief, Harry paid no attention to Voldemort moving his chair closer. A few seconds later, he stuck a spoonful against his lips. Harry couldn't help but wonder if there wasn't something fishy in the soup. Voldemort waited patiently. He finally opened his mouth because... Well the incubus couldn't hurt him, right? His taste buds informed him that it was just a tomato and cheese soup, as basic as it could be. He swallowed under Voldemort's gaze.

-I can eat by myself.

-Punishment.

Voldemort continued, most attentive to what he was doing. Potter didn't understand little things like that. What good could that possibly be for? The incubus insisted on this so that his companion would instinctively trust him, so that his food would be ever more dependent on him, on his attention. The catch being that it didn't just go one way. Tom could see that one day, power over Potter would be enough for him. That he really wouldn't need anything else. It still scared him, but he was already working on it. Aberrant.

-I like seeing your tongue, Harry. Too bad it's not as skillful as mine.

-Your language is not human…

Tom conceded with a shrug as the teen stalled for the first time. This bothered the creature deeply, their remission was going to be much longer than she wanted. And so the moment to seal the link with that. Tom felt a vague irritation. He couldn't condemn Potter because of it though, the kid hadn't had a choice.

-Could I read the book about incubi?

-What do I get in exchange?

Potter blushed again. And Tom hoped he would still do it years later, without it really making any sense. Unless Potter is right and just being a pervert to his mate. The teen bit his lip, seeming to really think.

-I don't know… You took everything from me. A kiss ?

22

A kiss ? Was Potter asking him to kiss him himself? Why was he so hot all of a sudden? Tom was sure his eyes had changed color at this suggestion. Oh yes, the incubus wanted it, as if there wasn't anything better to get from Potter! The teenager must have known some things about Dumbledore's plans, about what the old man was preparing to counter him. He had planned to extort secrets from her, not kisses! Besides, Harry would inevitably be clumsy since he barely learned around him. Tom seriously tried to reason with his creature and he gave up, the desire was so strong, the incubus was already imagining the delicate way his companion would approach and touch him. The contact against the lips which would be short, the negotiation to come to have much more... His groin agitated a little. Not enough.

-A kiss…

-Yes ! I do not have anything else. I will not do that !

Potter pointed sharply at his crotch and crossed his arms, his gaze dark but his cheeks still so red. Voldemort felt like his common sense was dying in the face of so much cuteness. Because Potter wasn't cute! He refused to see his former enemy that way!