121-130

Harry felt like he had been drinking and having that feeling again felt strangely good as he liked to be in his right mind when he was having sex with his demon. It was a state in which he knew that Tom would truly take care of everything, that he was safe and even adored. And this even though he was learning how to suck his incubus. The weight of this erection on his tongue left him amazed that his body could accept it so easily, down there. The seminal fluid flowed down his throat, drowning his senses. All he could feel was Tom, Tom, Tom…

Who took great care to tell him what he was planning. Harry sometimes had trouble grasping everything as his heartbeat failed to drown out his demon's vision. He mostly read her intentions and when the incubus bumped against the beginning of his throat, his eyes widened in shock. Not fear, but surprise. Of course he knew what it was like but living it was different. Putting his hard cock down Tom's throat or taking the black mage's in his own, it really wasn't the same.

And yet just as important.

So when Tom pushed harder to take the place, Harry looked at him, trying to relax his body as much as possible. It wasn't that simple, despite Tom's scent, the need to breathe was strong. If it hadn't been his demon... Harry felt him enter further, his throat contorted to accept the intrusion as meaningless tears ran down his cheeks. There was no pain, certainly discomfort. Buried under the pleasure Tom took in seeing him do it. Harry knew without having to touch or see that his own cock was drooling onto the sheets. He dug his nails into the incubus's hips as he pushed deeper and deeper and Harry felt dizzy, he was starting to feel so light, to be so good...

Used.

Oh but you like it... Play a little more with your tongue, don't forget to make me feel it all the way.
Hmmm…
Harry began to move his head, coming to meet this penis which was invading him. Tom's moan almost made him cum.

Really, my beloved prey? A little more, hold on a little longer for me...
Harry flinched as Tom reached a point where his body, despite its relaxed state, began to struggle a little. His stomach heaved and he met his creature's purple gaze. He felt like time was standing still.

There you go, don’t resist me now… Let yourself go. Let me fill your belly with my seed.
Harry certainly wanted it as Tom pulled out, barely catching his breath before his throat was busy massaging again that throbbing erection made for him

Tom knew he wouldn't last much longer. Harry was magnificent with his streams of tears, his mouth too busy, his body all stretched out towards him, his demon, for their pleasure. He could see his prey's throat swollen with her presence within him, her eager acceptance to be used. Tom hissed in pleasure once again, his erection twitching and with one final thrust he surrendered, certain that Harry had understood that he was going to have to drink him. His cum spilled out, Harry clawed at his hips and Tom withdrew little by little so he could defile every inch. His mouth was full of food, a final spray splashed on his face as Tom had planned and predicted.

Stunned by his orgasm, the incubus remained standing, panting, observing his lover. Seeing him swallow his libation made his penis twitch, proof if any were needed that their night was just beginning.

Open your mouth again.
Harry looked at him blankly for a few seconds, then stuck out his tongue and blushed. Tom chuckled and rewarded him with a long kiss, tasting himself on the taste buds of his prey.

You are perfect for me. My prey.
Tom pushed Harry to lie down and came over him. Without any harm, her already lubricated fingers – long live magic – came to stretch the intimacy of her lover who moaned with surprise and desire. Harry's stomach was glistening from the orgasm he had during hers and Tom was even more flattered. Knowing that his food could have come from sucking him, oh yes, that was a wonderful surprise. They could do it again, Harry would end up showing such enthusiasm. Equal to his.