161-166

Harry felt cut off from the world he lived in. If you could put it that way since he was still sitting on his throne. His Butterbeer was warming but certainly not as much as his sensitive body. He had of course heard Tom leave and leave him with this feeling in his gut. The vibration wasn't that strong but it massaged so steadily that Harry was completely distracted. It was fortunate that no one really wanted to argue with him. At least, until this Lucius Malfoy dares to step forward. And something told him that it was because of Tom.

Prince…
Lucius.
His voice was a little hissy at the edges, he held his beer bottle tightly so as not to be influenced by her body so hot, so ready to be possessed. The blond stopped quite close, a bit too close for Harry not to see it as a way of defying him, and he stood even straighter without getting up. His legs wouldn't carry him, he knew it, there was no point in trying to do better.

It's about my son...
That little brat who spits his contempt like one distributes Crochue Bertie pastilles?
The blond looked even less sure of himself. Harry wanted to throw his drink in his face. Why did we have to tell him about Malfoy Junior then? This kid was no more important than a pebble on a deserted country road. Close to nothing. He drummed on the armrest of the throne, tightening around the toy once again. He had no idea what face he had now but he felt so indecent...

I... I just wanted to ask you to maybe see him as... a companion.
… What ? Draco Lucius Malfoy, a company man? No, Tom hadn't sent Lucius but Harry would have preferred because if he had, the idiot wouldn't have come up with such an absurd idea. He inhaled deeply as he felt like he was soaking his underwear. At least no one would see it. On the other hand, feeling it... Harry glanced at his godfather and saw his blush, yes, he knew. Then he glared at Tom who ignored him royally.

Let me be clear, Lucius: that's out of the question. I'm in a situation where I don't want anyone near me but I can tolerate people approaching me and talking to me.
Which must have bothered Sirius a little but Harry couldn't do anything about it.

So I'm not going to waste my time and patience with a poorly behaved brat who really needs his parents to set the record straight for him. He's happy for him that Tom didn't meet him, he would have been dead by now. You can dispose of it, Lucius.
Harry saw the blond grow furious, he clenched his fists. Harry didn't care, he would have to say a few words to Narcissa.

162

Harry bit his lip to keep from moaning too loudly, his body trembling. How he had managed to get up from the throne without falling, he didn't know. How he managed to walk to the bathroom, he didn't know. How did he manage not to disobey his demon? The answer did not appear in his mind clouded by an increasingly violent desire. He was sitting on the door, his ass bare... His legs spread. A real wreck that could be at the mercy of any predator. Earlier, he had come close to orgasm and if he had undressed like this, it was to have as little friction as possible on his stoked skin.

Maybe he was going to lose this bet, actually. Tom wasn't there and he wasn't that far away from touching himself, everything, everything for the sweet torture to stop. He arched his back again as the toy pounded harder against his prostate, he felt like he was going crazy as voices were heard. While it was entirely possible, he was in a public restroom. In a cabin he hadn't even locked. If we wanted to scold him for neglecting his protection, we would have to attack the incubus. Harry couldn't even tell where his wand was.

On the other hand, when we joined him, Harry spread his thighs even further by pulling up his white shirt. Tom stood like a mountain in front of him, contemplating his obscene indecency. His violet eyes were caresses, however it wasn't enough.

Do you like… what you see?
You can still be provocative while you're in this state. Interesting.
I won't beg...
There was no question of losing their bet even if he felt empty, so empty. Tom took out his magic wand and cast various spells around them. Harry stroked his stomach, moving down to his pubic area. His hand should have met his penis but it was still soft because of the ring that encircled it. Tom watched him, looking even thirstier than when he entered.