VII

Silence spread through the room but that didn't please Tom any more as he felt like Potter was turning blue right under his nose. Shocked, he quickly got up and patted the teenager on the back.

-Potter, breathe!

A start of reaction. Tom grabbed the younger man's face and kissed him, telling himself that another shock would snap him out of this state. The sweet mouth of his prey was damaged, chapped but no less delicious as his serpentine tongue invited itself inside. He almost forgot his goal but Potter pushed him away with a cough. His chair fell to the floor and the sheet nearly went the same way as Tom regretted that the exchange had been so short.

-Don't touch me, you dirty pervert!

Voldemort then really wanted to cast a spell that would make Potter writhe in pain in front of him. Except that it would be playing with one's own reason. Additionally, the teen was visibly shivering, pressed against one of the cold walls of the room. Tom had to admit that he probably wouldn't have reacted better if it had been him. Well, yes, he would have tried to kill... Which would have put him in unspeakable trouble. He ran a hand over his bald head. He had been too brutal in his statements, one had to believe. But Potter was a Gryffindor! He had to be able to take it. He had coped well with his Cruciatus Curse in the cemetery, hadn't he?

-You know I will touch you again and you will like it.

Potter gave him an almost deathly look, his fists clenched. Strangely, this awakened Tom's hunger.

-There must be a way to undo this…

Potter's quivering voice sounded like an invitation. Tom took a step toward his food without responding because the statement was inept. If he could have reversed the phenomenon, he would not have had his prey in his bed drinking him like the last of the thirsty. Obviously, Harry understood this because he wanted to step back but in vain. His green gaze was already more glassy. Whatever exactly he was doing, Voldemort was also putting Potter in a state of need. The creature in him was relieved that his other couldn't actually want to escape him. Tom then understood that he was not really hungry but that he needed to ask for Potter to further strengthen the bond.

Voldemort fell to his knees in front of Harry, slowly pulling back the sheets of the sheet. The teenager was still trembling but neither knew what. The exposed skin was kissed, Tom suddenly wanted to worship this silky body, his tongue losing itself in the navel of his prey before continuing lower, following a well-known path. Harry's hand rested on her shoulder, squeezing tightly as he pressed kisses to her pubic area.

-No way, Harry. You're mine.

And as if to mark his point once again, Tom took in his mouth this hot erection made for him.