136-139

He had an obsessed side. That, everyone knew, when Tom fixed his mind on something, he had difficulty moving on to something else until he had conquered his goal. There… How to put it… It was not planned. The demon hadn't thought about taking the time to tease his food like this but now that it was in front of him. Was he a fetishist? No idea. However, Tom still held his companion's foot and gripping the heel firmly, he continued his kisses, amused to feel ever more surprise and shameful pleasure in the bond. Match the desires of your prey, eh? Oh yes, the incubus could do that and even give her much more than she had planned to receive. His serpentine tongue showed itself and he ran it over the skin, leaving a wet, clear mark on it, around the ankle. Harry gasped and Tom looked up to see that he had blushed.

So, it's more than just a whim. Harry, Harry...
Stop, don't make fun of me!
Make fun of your desires? Come on... I'm going to eat really well tonight.
Harry was going to object and Tom could have let him but seriously, wasn't he the one who always had the last word really? He bit the big toe of his prey who screamed and tried to escape his grasp. As if he had the strength while the demon continued with nibbles. Harry continued to squirm, between laughing and something else. The same thing that caused their entire bodies to react. Tom began to suck on the toe, his hand moving up the calf of his food. He pinched gently at the knee and when he placed his fingers on Harry's erection, he found it particularly wet. He released with an obscene 'pop'.

It's because you're having fun too. Oh, you want me to switch to the other foot?
The look of his prey was difficult to read but desire dominated so much that his eyes seemed entirely black. Tom moved on to the second foot and went to bite the little toe first this time. Harry let out a groan, Tom felt his cock twitch, liquid splashing onto his hand. Already so close and yet so far because the demon wasn't going to let him come so quickly. He left kisses along the sole of the foot and then without warning, he stood up, spreading Harry's thighs for him. Devouring his false modesty with his eyes as he looked away, suddenly embarrassed. But so excited. Tom would have to think about it again on occasion, make it last for hours to see his lover fall into the sweet madness of pleasure refused while he was within reach.

I'm going to fill your little tunnel with me...
Non…
No ? How's that, no ? Harry pulled his arm away from his eyes, looking even more delicious as he bit his lip. Tom didn't understand, they both wanted and needed. Since when did his prey dare to say no to him?! The incubus controlled his temper as his food reached up and grabbed his cock to cuddle him. Tom wanted to indulge in this caress but it wouldn't be enough. He wanted, he needed everything! So why…

I'm going to fill you up for our first round, Tom.
The demon froze in front of his companion's intense and perfectly serious green eyes. Brain blank or something similar. What did Harry want?

137

Harry had never seen Tom so inhuman since they were together. Inhuman in the sense that the demon's fixity was not human, no human could remain so still and give such a particular impression. The shock was great, he felt it in the bond and so it was delicately – as if Tom were fragile – that Harry pushed the incubus to lie down in their unmade sheets. He received no resistance at first, however when he climbed onto his husband's hips - he still had to get used to this title - he was suddenly grabbed by the hips and the violet gaze on him made him shudder. . It wasn't threatening but it held something Harry didn't see that often in his mate: fear.

I'm not going to hurt you, Tom.

Although he can understand that he might have a hard time believing it. Both of them had not experienced so many tender contacts to give in to them so easily. Harry had the advantage of the scent of the incubus which made him lose all his inhibitions. But Tom... Well Tom only had verbal assurance that everything would be okay, even though he knew Harry couldn't hurt him. Instead of engaging in petting, the teenager lay on top of his husband, his hands resting on his waist.