61-70

However, when he was more or less alone, Harry didn't want to sleep with Voldemort at all. There was no longer any repugnance, he did not feel dirty, sometimes very embarrassed by what the incubus could push him to say. But he didn't feel any real physical attraction when he thought of the demon. Harry couldn't say he hated him anymore, that feeling faded as he got to know Voldemort. He recognized many qualities in him, objectively. The man was truly a genius and a workaholic. Harry had never seen him spare his efforts even if he had not really focused on the documents.

Voldemort was also a very good teacher. In truth, Harry knew that he had learned far more in two months with the Dark Wizard than in four years at Hogwarts and those in any subject except one, Botany. The lack of greenhouses and magical plants was just beginning to be overcome, although they never ran out of potion ingredients.

Harry could add that the demon was fiercely possessive and protective, so much so that it was difficult for Voldemort to duel with it. In general, the black mage dodged his spells, catching him when he executed his movements poorly. But other than stinging spells, the incubus didn't send him anything painful or dangerous. Note that this was quite enough, Harry didn't want Cruciatus, thank you.

In fact, I don't do much for him.
Just having fun and Harry wasn't really responsible for that. Did he even want to please Voldemort? …Yes, it seemed like that, it was coming though. Harry didn't think it was fair that he was the only one feeling this good. It didn't matter how stupid it was since he hadn't asked for the link and everything. Harry knew very well what the problem was that led to this change.

He felt grateful.

Because as much as he missed Hogwarts, Harry had never felt better in his life. We took care of him, we treated him with affection and deference, we took into account what he said even if we didn't necessarily want to. In Voldemort's eyes, he really existed, Harry. Not the Boy Who Lived, not the image the wizarding world had of him. And fighting against this feeling of recognition was increasingly difficult because it too was evolving.

Mom… Dad… Will you forgive me?
Harry wasn't expecting answers. There was a time when he would stop fighting because he would want even more happiness and well-being. His body was asking for it. His soul too. No doubt he wouldn't have anyone's forgiveness, but would that matter when the only primordial being in his life was indeed Voldemort? No.

Still, Harry was going to fight a little longer. His demon was in the bathroom and his paperwork within reach. It was time to do a little digging

62

Tom had never been used to spending so much time with anyone and little by little, he had this thing of still feeling alone with Harry. Not in a bad way. As if the teenager was so much a part of him that they were alone, together. It was relaxing and he therefore had no trouble working when the youngest was bent over a book in the morning to learn the basics which he would then complete with more detailed or at least clearer explanations.

The afternoon had its own routine. As Tom wore Harry out after lunch, the teenager fell asleep on the couch in his office and Tom could speak to his servants face-to-face. After having enveloped his prey in numerous protective spells, he received them and ensured the progress of his plans. If the attack on Azkaban had been abandoned – he couldn't conceive of such a thing without also being present – the rest was still in progress. Thus, the Death Eaters were corrupting the Ministry. A lot of information was stolen, slightly falsified, especially when it concerned old Dumbledore. To better destroy his reputation.

Tom was eager to finish it, however.

Then after the nap, the duels. The 'tests' he gave Harry concluded that his food retained his teaching really well. They could soon truly tackle dark magic spells safely. Two months of theory was more than enough for the teenager to understand what he was going to get into. Tom just had to get him to agree to use Wormtail as a vent. Maybe after two more months, he would have the pleasure of seeing it done.