1. Our Life

The City of forts and ancient architectures, Pratapgarh, situated in Western state of India, is beaming in happiness today

The citizens were happy as they will witness the welcoming ceremony of their dearest Princess Prity Singh Chauhan.
Roads, markets, and every corner of the city were decorated.

The Chauhan palace is busy since early morning, ladies of Royal family, maids and even children were running here and there preparing dishes and necessities.

Males of the palace were busy with their own work since they won't be going to office for a week.

Their princess will surely get upset if they won't spend enough time with her.

Prity Singh Chauhan, Chauhan's apple of eyes, is studying medicine in Delhi and was sent to hostel since her high school so that she won't get unnecessary attention from media and rivals.

Also her dreams were unique which would need special attention far from these royal matters.

So she lived far from them for almost 6 years.

Now she's coming for a vacation in almost 6 years, to meet her family because she missed them so badly and also to meet her great grandmother who wished to see her Princess for the last time before closing her eyes forever.

Delhi
6:30 am

The sunrays hit her face through the gap of curtains.
She whined and rolled to the other side of bed mumbling curses and profanities.

A smile etched her face as she again travelled to her dreamland but before she could kiss her prince charming a harsh kick landed on her butt and she fell down from the bed.

"Earthquake!! Earthquake!!! Help!!

Prity Singh Chauhan panicked throwing her blanket and her eyes widened.

"Oyeee koi earthquake tsunami nhi aaya. But agr tu uthi nhi toh tujhe khud yamuna mei dubo dubokar dhoungi!!!

(There's nothing like an earthquake or a tsunami but if you won't get up then I'll drown you in the Yamuna river and beat you)

A high pitched annoying voice echoed throughout the room making Prity groan and close her ears.

"Now get up my aloo, there's only 1 hour left to leave for the airport".

(Aloo- potato)

Aastha Rajput, Prity's one and only bestie and soulmate whined loudly throwing a pillow over her.

"Ahhh my butt, who wish people early in the morning like this huhh!!

Prity groaned dodging the pillow successfully while rubbing her eyes.

"Do you even remember we're leaving for Pratapgarh today!!!

And that's when Prity got her senses back.....