7. Unexpected Marriage Proposal

Aastha panicked the moment she ended her search mission for Prity

Aastha panicked the moment she ended her search mission for Prity. She searched every corner of the hall in worry. Reyansh noticed her and immediately went to her not able to see his lioness all worried and worked up, even if his one part of heart tries to despise her.

(Keyword - tries )

"Need help".

He calmly asked her but instead got a fierce reply.

"Fuck off!!

Aastha being Aastha cursed him and resumed her search

"Kya yaar help karne aao toh bhi gaali khate hai. Bhalai ka zamana hi nahi raha. Delhi ki hawa lagg gyi ise".

He muttered and again followed her.

(People curse even if you want to help. No one is good here, guess what she's already getting side effects of living in Delhi)

Reyansh came to know about the matter of Prity going missing and did everything possible he could do. Send his guards, called his father's men but alas nothing happened and Aastha was on the verge of crying.

Party was over and when Aastha and Prity didn't return on time, Daksh himself made his way to the event venue.

"B-bhaiya, bhaiya a-aloo nhi mil rhi!!

Aastha ran to her brother and hugged him sobbing loudly.

(Brother, I'm unable to find Prity)

"Okay okay calm down dear, I'm here, I'll search for her".

He made her sit inside the car and went inside with his guards.

All the corners were searched. Daksh checked the CCTV control room none of cameras captured Prity walking somewhere.
It's like she actually never came to this place.

This was done by Rayan himself. After taking care of Prity, he erased everything from the security system.

Aastha got a call from Abhimanyu and she gasped thinking what will she answer. Arjun and Abhimanyu both will go crazy.

"Hello, Aastha phone kyu nahi utha rahe ho tum dono and where is Daksh. Why haven't you both returned home??

Abhimanyu scolded as soon as she picked the call. However she decided to tell the truth.

(Why aren't you both picking calls)

"B-bhaiya p-prity kahin mil nhi Rahi".

(We're unable to find Prity)

"What!! What do you mean by kahin mil nhi Rahi!!

"B-bhaiya woh shayad kidnap ho gayi hai. Uska kuch pata nhi chal-----hello bhaiya, Abhi bhaiya!!!

(Maybe she's kidnapped, we aren't able to find her----)

Aastha covered her face with palms and started crying. She can't even imagine what wrong can happen to her friend. She's regretting leaving her alone there.