18. Tangled between lies?

How does it feels when things never goes as planned?

It's really the worst

In my whole 20 years of life, never once I saw any nightmare.
The pampering I received from my family helped me a lot.

But currently I'm living in a nightmare itself.
It gets tough to believe
I'm no more that bubbly, chirpy Prity Singh Chauhan, instead a woman captured by a monster.

It was easy for him, kidnapping me then manipulating and blackmailing me in the excuse of that night which I really don't remember except for blurred images which I'm sure would be holding some harsh truths.

And yes, the next morning I found myself half naked on his bed, what could go more worse, right, indeed a confirmation that something went wrong.

Waking up early in the morning, I used to pray to God but currently I'm looking at the man with droopy eyes, settled between my thighs and eating out my naked core.

And am I crazy to accept the fact that somehow I'm enjoying it!!

His tongue skills are amazing, no doubt, but I want to push him so badly yet I'm moaning like a desperate one.

When did I become this shameless to react on monster's touches.

"Good morning mon chéri!!

He whispered sending vibrations to my core.

A sly smirk etched on his lips.

"You shameless moron!! What are you doing?

I rasped trying to act furious but my body acts differently against my words.

"Acting fool? Are we? Should I describe what am I doing!

He husked and hovered over me, roaming his rough hands all over my exposed breasts and abdomen softly.

Being considerate after ruining me.

"You're really shameless!!

I snickered at him angrily.

"What shame are you talking about? I mean where can we find it, is it visible?

He puckered his lips out in amusement, acting all innocent huhh!! Why asking from a shameless man though. He wouldn't actually know the true meaning of shame.

"Accept that I own you, you're mine and even death can't apart us. I'll take your soul with me if someday death would succumb me. You can't escape me mon chéri".

He husked and bit my earlobe sensually.
All his words are like matter of facts.

He is indirectly warning me not to pull the escaping stunt again.
But only two days are left and I have to escape soon.

As mentioned things changed, I curse out loud nowadays and he acts more shamelessly each passing day.

My every words are like a joke to him.