5. Warned

His hazel orbs were gleaming in excitement as he fixed his all focus on the huge computer screen

The eyes always carrying darkness and blankness in them are now lost.

Lost in the gorgeous lady appeared on screen.

No it's not a picture nor any random video playing.....

You see Rayan's obsession finally crossed all limits.

He installed the cameras last night at every corner of Prity's bedroom oops ---bathroom and closet too....

When she was sleeping, well, she indeed tried to stay awake in order to catch the bastard who dared to enter her room or playing pranks but she dozed off holding the hockey stick she stole from Arjun.
And Rayan tried hard not to laugh after years he felt the urge to laugh out loud but he didn't....

He lost all ounce of shame left in him.

His eyes were greedily staring at her figure through screen, as she was now throwing some beautiful traditional garments on her bed.

To his disappointment, he wasn't able to witness the view of her bathing because of his gym session, maintaining his own physical fitness is important too--- okay he'll see it later since cams recorded everything.

He was giddy last night when he opened her wardrobe and found his bouquet and letter kept there.

He again left fresh bouquet and a different letter at the study table which didn't catch her attention till now.

He wanted to see her reaction.

He could hear her cursing and whining cutely.

"Don't test my fucking patience or I might just run to you and suck the life out of your lips".

He whispered leaning on the chair when he caught her sight of pouting angrily.

All his control are now in hands of Prity. Her smile, her pout, her innocence, her voice, her curves everything is a turn on for him.

"Fucking hell!!

Rayan pushed his sweaty bangs out of his forehead and looked down at his bulge.

Even he himself wasn't used to this, he watched porn, witnessed his teammates fucking shamelessly in clubs and brothels, it's common in their world but he was an emotionless freak, and never felt need to fulfil that so called desires.

And this 20 years old mere young woman claded in simple kurti and making innocent expressions turned him on, to extreme extent.

His eyes darkened when her best friend pulled her out of the room.

He furiously slammed his palm on the table, seems like he has to claim her soon otherwise he might go on a crazy killing rampage.

He stomped out to take a cold shower and not to mention it didn't calm him down, her images were clouding his mind and again making him hard for her.