4. Tempting

The morning prayer chants of temples echoed throughout the city overpowering the buzz of crowd and chaos

Pratapgarh is a city of temples and forts, even in this destructive modern era, locals managed to preserve it's culture that's what it make the city stands out.

The Chauhans were sitting impatiently in the breakfast table whining in hunger. And ladies were literally scolding the males to wait for Prity. It's almost past 10am and everyone was waiting for their princess, earlier they only ate some fruits to kill the hunger.

Everyone wanted to eat the breakfast altogether after long time. They didn't dare to wake her up knowing how much she might've gotten tired.
And later send Aastha to go and check on her.

"Badi Maa yaar bohot bhook lgg rhi hai. Come on let me eat just one paratha please".

(Aunt, I'm hungry)

Arjun Singh Chauhan, Prity's elder cousin whined and tried to steal a paratha but immediately received a smack on his hands.

He pouted and looked at the direction of stairs.

Abhimanyu shook his head and averted his attention again to his phone.

"Khabardar jo koshish bhi ki. Everyone will eat together today after such a long time as complete family".

(Don't even dare to try)

Pallavi Singh Chauhan, Prity's grandmother said.

Soon, they heard some noises of giggling and sound of anklets coming in their direction.

Everyone knew who they were.

Since Prity's chachi, Riya and Aastha went upstairs to wake her up and all are coming together.

Everyone looked at them and smiled.

Prity ran and one by one hugged and greeted them.

Her mumma Reva Singh Chauhan did a ritual to keep evil eyes far and made her sit in her place.

"Achcha hua aa gyi otherwise we would've died in hunger".

(Thank God you've finally came)

Arjun teased her and earned a smack on his back by his own mother.

They all laughed and eat delicious breakfast together peacefully.

After sometime Prity alongwith males of family were sitting leisurely in the backyard and chatting randomly.

"Bhaiya why are you looking at your phone again and again huhh. Don't tell me you're going somewhere today. I won't talk to you".

Prity said cutely scolding her brother who smiled widely and pinched her cheeks.

"Okay I'm not going anywhere, it was just someone known from abroad and has arrived here so I had to arrange their place to stay. That's all".

Abhimanyu replied.